Whitlock's Grill

Cuisine: Steak, Vegan, Catering

Whitlock's Grill is a Steak, Vegan, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/25/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

philfsr photo

philfsr

Marietta, GA

Whitlock's Grill (in old Chicago's West Cobb)

We were regulars ar the previous place here, Chicago’s. The food was excellent, high quality, and freshly prepared. Steaks, my favorite, were seared crispy on the outside and succulent on the inside with juices flowing from the meat when cut. We tried the successor today. Whitlock’s Grill is a very poor substitute for the old Chicago’s. I had the 8 oz. filet ordered medium rare as I have done at Chicago’s many times in the past. The steak was overdone, probably medium but lacked the seared outside. The outside was light tan with grill marks, not the way it should be. The steak had no juiciness. Chicago’s 8 oz. filet also seemed noticeably larger than this one so I suspect the Chicago ones were larger than 8 oz., or this one was smaller, my guess it was about 80-85% of Chicago’s 8 oz. filet. The baked potato tasted and had the texture of one prepared much earlier and kept warm until serving. The salad was the only part of the meal that was reminiscent of Chicago’s. Our first and last visit to this place. It’s a shame, Chicago’s was a great house but Whitlock’s Grill is below average IMHO.

January 20, 2011

Worst meal ever

We visited last night. First time we tried since the change from Chicagos to Whitlock Grill. My wife ordered new york strip that was so tough she had to send it back. She has never sent food back. I had the prime rib and it was terrible.…
February 12, 2010

Best Food Around

They said i would taste the difference and they were right. I had the best pecan chicken sandwich ever. The sweet potatoes were the best i have ever had and the spinich melted in my mouth. I live in Alpharetta and will be bringing the…

12/09/2017

A diner from US tried China Kitchen.

12/07/2017

A food lover from Concord, CA tried CoCoNutz.

12/01/2017

A dining patron from Kennewick, WA tried Pizza Hut.

11/26/2017

A dining patron from Marietta, GA tried Bagelicious.

11/26/2017

A dining patron from Marietta, GA tried Aspens Signature Steaks.

11/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried Dairy Queen, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/21/2017

A Chicken wings food lover from US tried Moon's Wings and Hibachi and liked it.

11/21/2017

A diner from US tried Lunch Basket, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/21/2017

A diner from US tried Lunch Basket.

11/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried American Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food at this location is superior to their sister stores. I love this location. Honey Hot 10pcs is my favorite order. They cook it to perfection everytime, fried hard extra crispy fries. The customer service is awesome, very sweet staff. They never di
Cons
I would say the wait, since they have alot of people to serve. Order ahead!!! Also the extra charge for the blue cheese, it was like $.80 for one.
Steak Vegan Outdoor seating

Whitlock's Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Whitlock's Grill is located near the cities of Cobb County.
People found this by searching for: Whitlock's Grill, Whitlocks Marietta Ga, Whitlock Grill Marietta Ga, Whitlock's Grill Marietta Ga, Whitlock Grill, Whitlock's Restaurant Marietta Ga, and Whitlock Grill Marietta.