Whitlock's Grill

Cuisine: Steak, Vegan, Catering

Whitlock's Grill is a Steak, Vegan, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/25/2014

A Steak chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

philfsr photo

Marietta, GA

Whitlock's Grill (in old Chicago's West Cobb)

We were regulars ar the previous place here, Chicago’s. The food was excellent, high quality, and freshly prepared. Steaks, my favorite, were seared crispy on the outside and succulent on the inside with juices flowing from the meat when cut. We tried the successor today. Whitlock’s Grill is a very poor substitute for the old Chicago’s. I had the 8 oz. filet ordered medium rare as I have done at Chicago’s many times in the past. The steak was overdone, probably medium but lacked the seared outside. The outside was light tan with grill marks, not the way it should be. The steak had no juiciness. Chicago’s 8 oz. filet also seemed noticeably larger than this one so I suspect the Chicago ones were larger than 8 oz., or this one was smaller, my guess it was about 80-85% of Chicago’s 8 oz. filet. The baked potato tasted and had the texture of one prepared much earlier and kept warm until serving. The salad was the only part of the meal that was reminiscent of Chicago’s. Our first and last visit to this place. It’s a shame, Chicago’s was a great house but Whitlock’s Grill is below average IMHO.

January 20, 2011

Worst meal ever

We visited last night. First time we tried since the change from Chicagos to Whitlock Grill. My wife ordered new york strip that was so tough she had to send it back. She has never sent food back. I had the prime rib and it was terrible.…
February 12, 2010

Best Food Around

They said i would taste the difference and they were right. I had the best pecan chicken sandwich ever. The sweet potatoes were the best i have ever had and the spinich melted in my mouth. I live in Alpharetta and will be bringing the…

A dining patron from Brea, CA tried Hibachi Stop, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Slow unsanitary establishment. Don’t clean grill.

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Domino's Pizza.

A Bagels food lover from Marietta, GA tried Bagelicious.

A dining patron from US tried La Cubana.

An American food lover from Marietta, GA tried McDonald's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Mexican LATRINOS taking order and cooks and food handlers from homeless shelter giving my food TB, Hepatitis, and Crack Related Spices.

A dining patron from Kennesaw, GA tried El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant.

A dining patron from Woodstock, GA tried Moon's Wings and Hibachi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

A Sandwiches food lover from Marietta, GA tried Jimmy John's.

A Korean food lover from Cartersville, GA tried Ilmee Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

A dining patron from Powder Springs, GA tried Longhorn Steakhouse.

Steak Vegan Outdoor seating

Whitlock's Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Whitlock's Grill is located near the cities of Cobb County.
People found this by searching for: Whitlock Grill Marietta, Whitlocks Marietta Ga, Whitlock Grill Marietta Ga, Whitlock's Restaurant Marietta Ga, Whitlock's Grill, Whitlock Grill, and Whitlock's Grill Marietta Ga.