111 Columbia Way

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina

Neighborhoods: Columbia Way
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Cheap good food and drinks and love the patio!!!"
  • 9/29/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Portland, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/04/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Portland, OR tried it.

• 7/27/2013

A dining patron from Albany, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cheap good food and drinks and love the patio!!!
  • 4/28/2013

A Mexican food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

August 14, 2012

tried out Who Songs last night. Took my mom to have a nice dinner on the deck. Waiter was very nice. We placed our order and waited an hour to get our simple meal. When we got our meals we didn't have silverware, so we asked if they…
July 8, 2011

Waste of Time AND Money!

Haven't eaten there for a few years. What Happened?? I orfered a soft taco with shredded beef. The waiter asked if I wanted the rice and refried beans with it and I said ok. When I got the plate, it was a hard crisp taco and what looked…
February 26, 2011

Fantastic service.

Food was excellent and our server Maria was very personal and energetic made the dinning experience very enjoyable.

Joe's Crab Shack

Seafood in Columbia Way

6/26/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried El Tapatio.

6/24/2017

Allenl3 tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell, didn't like it, and rated it . Allenl3 liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Today I ordered and ate a fine omelet at Fat Dave’s. I paid $11 and some change (after tax) plus a two dollar tip before asking the waitress to add a biscuits and gravy and a sausage to go for my wife. The bill went up to $28 and some change. What? Bisc
Cons
The waitress said the added amount was due to my having been on the phone with my wife while I ordered for her.
Comments
I have been going here for 34 years. Over time the service, the food, and the prices have devolved from what I'd originally found likable about this restaurant.
6/19/2017

A Japanese food lover from Vancouver, WA tried Sakura of Tokyo in Esther Short.

6/13/2017

A diner from Vancouver, WA tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell.

6/02/2017

A diner from US tried Golden Tent Mongolian BBQ.

5/29/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Don Pedro's Mexican Restaurant in Bagley Downs and liked it. They liked the food.

5/23/2017

A diner from Portland, OR tried Fatty Patty's Restaurant in Pleasant Valley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/20/2017

A Thai food lover from US tried Talay Thai in North Sifton - Orchards Area.

5/20/2017

A diner from Vancouver, WA tried Fatty Patty's Restaurant in Pleasant Valley.

5/14/2017

An American Grill food lover from Vancouver, WA tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell.

Mexican Parking Lunch

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Who Song And Larry's Menu, Who Song And Larrys Vancouver, Wa Reservations, Who Song And Larry's Vancouver Wa, Whosong And Larry's Menu, Who Song And Larry's Menu, Who Song Larry's Vancouver Wa, and Who Song And Larry's.