111 Columbia Way

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina

Neighborhoods: Columbia Way
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Cheap good food and drinks and love the patio!!!"
  • 9/29/2013

A diner from Portland, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/04/2013

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it.

• 7/27/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Albany, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cheap good food and drinks and love the patio!!!
  • 4/28/2013

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

August 14, 2012

tried out Who Songs last night. Took my mom to have a nice dinner on the deck. Waiter was very nice. We placed our order and waited an hour to get our simple meal. When we got our meals we didn't have silverware, so we asked if they…
July 8, 2011

Waste of Time AND Money!

Haven't eaten there for a few years. What Happened?? I orfered a soft taco with shredded beef. The waiter asked if I wanted the rice and refried beans with it and I said ok. When I got the plate, it was a hard crisp taco and what looked…
February 26, 2011

Fantastic service.

Food was excellent and our server Maria was very personal and energetic made the dinning experience very enjoyable.

Joe's Crab Shack

Seafood in Columbia Way

2/16/2018

A diner from Vancouver, WA tried Yummy Mongolian BBQ in Northeast Hazel Dell and didn't like it.

2/14/2018

An American Grill chowhound from US tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell.

2/14/2018

A Cafe chowhound from Vancouver, WA tried Five Guys Hazel Dell in Northeast Hazel Dell - Starcrest.

2/09/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Vancouver, WA tried Izzy's Pizza Restaurant in Northeast Hazel Dell.

2/01/2018

A chowhound from US tried Diamond Jims Restaurant in Harney Heights.

1/31/2018

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried Talay Thai in North Sifton - Orchards Area, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/28/2018

A dining patron from Vancouver, WA tried Blazin Asian Express.

1/27/2018

An American chowhound from Portland, OR tried Fatty Patty's Restaurant in Pleasant Valley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I'm 37 and have been going since I was 9 I always order the slop I never stray as much as I want to......
1/23/2018

An American Grill chowhound from Portland, OR tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell.

1/22/2018

A dining patron from Vancouver, WA tried Five Guys Burger & Fries in Northeast Hazel Dell - Starcrest and liked it. They liked the food.

Mexican Parking Lunch

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Who Song And Larry's Menu, Whosong And Larry's Menu, Who Song Larry's Vancouver Wa, Who Song And Larrys Vancouver, Wa Reservations, Who Song And Larry's Menu, Who Song And Larry's, and Who Song And Larry's Vancouver Wa.