Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina

Neighborhoods: Columbia Way
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Cheap good food and drinks and love the patio!!!"
August 14, 2012

tried out Who Songs last night. Took my mom to have a nice dinner on the deck. Waiter was very nice. We placed our order and waited an hour to get our simple meal. When we got our meals we didn't have silverware, so we asked if they…
July 8, 2011

Waste of Time AND Money!

Haven't eaten there for a few years. What Happened?? I orfered a soft taco with shredded beef. The waiter asked if I wanted the rice and refried beans with it and I said ok. When I got the plate, it was a hard crisp taco and what looked…
February 26, 2011

Fantastic service.

Food was excellent and our server Maria was very personal and energetic made the dinning experience very enjoyable.

Mexican Parking Lunch

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/29/2013 A diner from Portland, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/04/2013 A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 7/27/2013 A diner from Albany, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cheap good food and drinks and love the patio!!!
  • 4/28/2013 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Who Song And Larry's Vancouver Wa, Who Song And Larrys Vancouver, Wa Reservations, Who Song And Larry's Menu, Who Song Larry's Vancouver Wa, Who Song And Larry's, Whosong And Larry's Menu, and Who Song And Larry's Menu.