111 Columbia Way

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina

Neighborhoods: Columbia Way
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Cheap good food and drinks and love the patio!!!"
  • 9/29/2013

A Mexican food lover from Portland, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/04/2013

A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 7/27/2013

A dining patron from Albany, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cheap good food and drinks and love the patio!!!
  • 4/28/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

August 14, 2012

tried out Who Songs last night. Took my mom to have a nice dinner on the deck. Waiter was very nice. We placed our order and waited an hour to get our simple meal. When we got our meals we didn't have silverware, so we asked if they…
July 8, 2011

Waste of Time AND Money!

Haven't eaten there for a few years. What Happened?? I orfered a soft taco with shredded beef. The waiter asked if I wanted the rice and refried beans with it and I said ok. When I got the plate, it was a hard crisp taco and what looked…
February 26, 2011

Fantastic service.

Food was excellent and our server Maria was very personal and energetic made the dinning experience very enjoyable.

Joe's Crab Shack

Seafood in Columbia Way

4/17/2018

A diner from US tried Old Country Buffet in Ogden.

4/06/2018

A dining patron from Waipahu, HI tried Mexican Villa Restaurant in Central Park.

4/06/2018

A diner from US tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell and liked it. They liked the food.

4/06/2018

A dining patron from US tried Diamond Jims Restaurant in Harney Heights.

3/29/2018

A Thai chowhound from Vancouver, WA tried Talay Thai in North Sifton - Orchards Area.

3/28/2018

A diner from US tried Super Taco Express in Northeast Hazel Dell, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/25/2018

A diner from US tried Diamond Jims Restaurant in Harney Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
My father Leslie Lawrence was the main chief, and my mother cooked and waitressed there since I was a little girl. He left shortly after Jim passed and his son took over, that was the end of the restaurant. Had lots of good memories. Jim was good to our f
3/17/2018

A diner from Vancouver, WA tried Canton Chinese Buffet in Northeast Hazel Dell and didn't like it.

3/17/2018

A Japanese chowhound from US tried Sakura of Tokyo in Esther Short, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/17/2018

A dining patron from US tried Fat Daves in Northeast Hazel Dell, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Parking Lunch

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Who Song And Larry's Vancouver Wa, Who Song And Larry's, Who Song And Larrys Vancouver, Wa Reservations, Whosong And Larry's Menu, Who Song Larry's Vancouver Wa, Who Song And Larry's Menu, and Who Song And Larry's Menu.