3818 Covington Hwy
Decatur, GA 30032

Who's Got Soul Southern Cafe

Cuisine: Southern, Catering, Lunch

Who's Got Soul Southern Cafe is a Southern, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"In trying to support a local business during a pandemic I gave them a try I paid for fried pork chops macNcheese and steam cabbage I received smothered pork chops oily & not seasoned yams over cooked no taste & zucchini and squash over cooked & onion peel"
"I ordered two piece fried whiting with double fried okra. Both tasted good, the fish should be seasoned before breaded. The fish breading was delicious. You only get one small container of tartar sauce that tasted okay. Some foods were made to order like"
Cons
"Food in the hot bar didn't look too fresh and was exposed to flies. While I waited for my order in the seating area, I saw a cockroach come from the back of where the employees were working. That cockroach had so much freedom that nobody but me noticed i"
  • 3/16/2021

A diner from Decatur, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/18/2017

A Southern chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 6/03/2015

A Southern chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/26/2014

A Southern food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/18/2013

A dining patron from Decatur, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ILOVEFOODATL photo

ILOVEFOODATL

Lawrenceville, GA

soul food at its best

Wanted to eat some good ol home cooking, but didnt want to cook it nor did my wife. So we asked a friend a great spot to eat soul food they sent us to #who’s got soul and man was it good the crazy thing is i heard they have a location in gwinnett so now i know where to go for lunch being that i work off boggs road

Ox Tails

Southern Takeout Good For Kids

Who's Got Soul Southern Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Who's Got Soul Southern Cafe is located near the cities of North Decatur, Avondale Estates, Avondale Est, North Druid Hills, and Scottdale.
People found this by searching for: Who's Got Soul Southern Cafe Decatur Menu, Soulfood, Covingron Hgwy Decaturga,, Soul Food Apartments Off Covington Hwy, Whos Got Soul Reviews, Who's Got Soul Decatur, This Is It Soul Food Restaraunt On Covington Hwy, and Who's Got Soul Southern Cafe Lawrenceville, Ga.