2043 E Broadway Blvd

DerWienersucks photo

DerWienersucks

Tucson, AZ

Don't go to the Wienerschnitzel on 2043 E Broadway

Was coming home and decided to stop at Wienerschnitzel for some chili dogs. Well I saw a couple of young guys, but no management. Placed my order which took a long time then finally got it. I proceeded home which is 40 miles away. When I got home I found only 4, NOT 5 chilidogs in the bag.

Called and it took almost ten minutes before they answered the phone. When someone did, a young guy said the manager wasn’t in and he was in charge. he told me they were busy but I was the only customer when I was there. He offered me a free ice cream, Big whoop.
Terrible service, no one in charge and even the hotdogs were bad. Hardly any chili and one was smashed. I wouldn’t surprise me if I got food poisoning. Major disappointment. I’ll NEVER go there again. Not even for a “free ice cream” what a freakin joke.

Chili Dog

Besides only having 4 chilidogs when I ordered 5, the dogs hardly had any chili and one was smashed. Terrible service and food and no accountability for errors.

Burgers Good For Kids Lunch
Kababeque Indian Grill

Indian in West University

Wienerschnitzel  Restaurant Reviews

Wienerschnitzel is located near the cities of South Tucson and Dm Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Dipped Cones In Tucson, Wienerschnitzel Menu, and Wienerschnitzel On Broadway.