7364 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819

Wild Jack's Steaks & BBQ Ribs

Cuisine: Barbecue, Lunch, Southern

Wild Jack's Steaks & BBQ Ribs is a Barbecue, Lunch, and Southern restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
"We got right in."
"I never even received my food worse expirence ever nobody was sure who thr manager was"
Cons
"Food wasn't good at all. Wing Appetizers were skimpy. You got bread or salad, never got that option before, usually you get a piece of bread with your meal. Bugs flying around. Salt shaker had rice in it but no salt. Salmon was horrible, no seasoning"
"Everything! The food was overpriced compared to their wimpy portions. Nothing is made fresh, all our fried choices tasted as if they were right out of a box and was rubbery. The shrimp meal came with 6 little pieces of shrimp that resembled even a bad k"
Comments
"AVOID!!!!!!!"
  • 6/10/2020

A Barbecue chowhound from Coventry, C7 tried it.

• 3/20/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Comments
    AVOID!!!!!!!
  • 10/02/2014

A Barbecue food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
  • 2/06/2015

A Barbecue food lover from London, H9 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2014

A Diner chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2014

A diner from London, H9 tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 2/21/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 2/17/2014

A Barbecue food lover from London, H9 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/14/2014

A Barbecue chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/15/2013

A Barbecue chowhound from Kissimmee, FL tried it.

heenacruzl photo

heenacruzl

Lake Havasu City, AZ

thanks

The things you give are very convincing, I have read it many times and feel very logical. This is my own opinion, but many people may not be like that, but I hope you continue to develop to have more similar articles.
mutilate a doll 2 poki

pepe_epep photo

pepe_epep

Pasadena, CA

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !!!!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !!!!!!! This is a RIP OFF, they have a promotion, kids eat for free when you buy a full priced meal, let me tell you my experience: I ordered a 12oz. rib eye steak for me and a complimentary “kids ribs with fries” for my daughter and I got…. a hard as a rock 10oz rib eye steak with at least 3 oz of fat, and the worse, my daughter got a “kids RIB with cold fries”, yes ONLY ONE RIB! When I told the waiter, he talked to the manager and the manager said sorry, the kids meal was complimentary and as far as the fries I should of brought it up sooner. Like I said stay with Chilli’s Fridays or other chain, unless you want to trow your money away and have a horrible meal and experience, then go to this place.

DISGUSTING RIB EYE STEAK

Deanna1204 photo

Deanna1204

Palatka, FL

Great Find

With so many choices in Orlando for dinner we wanted to try someplace we’d never been. Wild Jack’s was it. We found friendly, accomodating staff and great food. The onion rings were great and the pulled pork bbq sandwiches were fabulous. You can get the sandwich and fries for $6.99 or two sandwiches and fries for $10.99. Great for 2 kids to share or one hungry soul. We were still raving about it days later and wishing there was a Wild Jack’s even closer to us.

BBQ pork sandwich

Best we’ve ever had.

9/29/2022

A dining patron from US tried Hop Bo Chinese Food in Conway.

9/18/2022

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant (CLOSED) in South Semoran.

9/14/2022

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from Orlando, FL tried Smooth Java Coffee Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/05/2022

A Burgers food lover from Orlando, FL tried Krystal in West Colonial.

8/28/2022

A diner from Greenhithe, G5 tried Key W. Kools.

8/25/2022

A diner from US tried Long John Silver's.

8/23/2022

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried Taste Of Jamaica in Lockhart.

8/22/2022

A dining patron tried B T Grinder's.

8/21/2022

A diner from US tried Senor Frog's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/17/2022

A Thai food lover from Brandon, FL tried Jade Bistro in College Park.

Barbecue Dinner Lunch

Wild Jack's Steaks & BBQ Ribs  Restaurant Reviews

Wild Jack's Steaks & BBQ Ribs is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Wild Jacks Steak And Ribs, Wild Jacks Orlando Menu, Wild Jack's Steadks &Bbq, Wild Jack's Steakhouse, Wild Jacks Steak And Bbq Menu, Wild Jacks Steakhouse, Wild Jacks Steak And Bbq Orlando Menu, Wild Jack's Steakhouse Menu, and Wild Jack's Steakhouse Orlando.