730 Waukegan Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015-4304

Wildfish Contemporay Sushi

Cuisine: Sushi, Steak, Chicken

• 8/23/2014

A Sushi chowhound from London, H9 tried it.

HeatherHart photo

HeatherHart

Grayslake, IL

My new favorite sushi restaurant! We...

My new favorite sushi restaurant!

We started off with a Tuna Carpaccio Salad and Gyoza – both very flavorful and the salad had a nice kick.
For dinner we tried 3 different maki rolls:
Totoro Kani (spicy fatty tuna over king crab) – so velvety, I can’t wait to try it again!
Dirty Old Man (mozzarella over cream cheese, tempura crunch and salmon tempura with spicy mayo) – I loved the combination of crunchy, creamy & spicy.
Scary Spider (black & white rice over soft shell crab, cucumber, avocado, cream cheese, Black & red tobiko) – this totally redeemed soft shell crab for me… it had a delightful little crunch and nice creaminess.

The restaurant decor itself is fun, hip and very contemporary… and the waitstaff was great too – we were seated promptly (on a Saturday night) and given great menu recommendations. The food was also moderately priced so we didn’t feel bad going out for a little ice cream afterwards. You have to try this place!

angie

from GrubHub
August 11, 2014

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. The food is always exquisite, the delivery was prompt. I love this place!

Sushi Steak Chicken
Tips
  • A private dining room can hold up to 30 guests for parties.
  • A late-night sake lounge is open until 1am Monday-Saturday.
  • Outdoor tables can accommodate 40 diners.

Wildfish Contemporay Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Wildfish Contemporay Sushi is located near the cities of Bannockburn, Highland Park, Riverwoods, and Highwood.
People found this by searching for: Wildfish Contemporary Sushi Deerfield, Il, Wildfish Sushi Deerfield Reviews, Wild Fish Sushi, Wildfish Deerfield, Deerfield, Il Sushi, Wildlife Restaurantdeerfield Il, Wildfish Sushi, Wildfish Sushi Gift Card, and Chicago Restaurant Reviews On Hoky Pak.