Williston Townhouse Diner

Cuisine: Diner, Sandwiches, Ice Cream

Williston Townhouse Diner is a Diner, Sandwiches, and Ice Cream restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.

Mack12 photo

Mack12

New Hyde Park, NY

Stay Away

Food is bad, restaurant is unclean, service is poor. I have also witnessed the management being very inconsiderate and disrespectful to others!

Zaggart photo

Zaggart

Brooklyn, NY

Horrible Experience-Fish Bone right through roof of my mouth

I was taken here for the first time by someone who had frequented it regularly with his family and friends. I was told how great the place was and how so many people go there. I arrived with my friend, both of us in suits by the way, not like we were some bums. I had such a horrible experience that just kept getting worse. After biting into the fish sandwich I ordered, a large long bone pierced the roof of my mouth. My frineds expression looking at me said it all. I ran to the bathroom, where i stayed for a half hour trying in vain to get it out, all along while blood was dripping out of my mouth. When I got back to the table we called the owner (a female) and she acted so brash toward me like I made it all up! As if I was trying to get a free lunch! Saying this never happen here before, etc. She then begged me to order something else. I reluctantly gave in (had no appetite anymore) figuring this is their way of making it up to me. So I ordered the corn beef sandwich to go and eat later that night. They bring the sandwich in a bag to go, and BILL ME FOR IT ALL! I thought there was a mistake the waitress was making, but when the owner came over, she asked me if I was going to pay for it and I said “no” (the whole time I was behaving very well mannered and calm) and she just quickly snatched it up from in front of me and walked away. Since then, I, my friend, his family and friends NEVER WENT BACK AGAIN. The incredible $$$ they lost as a result of this horrific incident.

Fried Filet of Sole

So disgusting was this experience, that anyone who hears it cringes! Need I say more?

November 11, 2009

Williston Town House Diner is a fine place to eat.

My husband and I had not eaten at this diner for quite awhile and after reading an article in Newsday, decided to try it last night. The place is clean, attractive and easy to get to. The choices on the menu were great and the food was…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Diner Sandwiches Ice Cream

Williston Townhouse Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/23/2016 A diner from Bellerose, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/07/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 5/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Williston Townhouse Diner is located near the cities of Mineola, East Williston, Herricks, Albertson, and Garden City Park.
People found this by searching for: East Williston Townhouse Diner, East Williston Diner, East Williston Diner, Williston Townhouse Diner, Williston Townhouse Diner East Williston, Townhouse Diner East Williston, Williston Townhouse Diner Williston Park, Ny, and Williston Park Diner Menu.