154 Thompson Rd
Webster, MA 01570-2037

Wind Tiki Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Polynesian, Asian

Overall
Pros
"I took my granddaughter, her husband, and my great grandson and every thing was GREAT!!! I couldn't have asked for better service. We are looking forward to coming back soon, next Saturday, the 10th is my son's birthday and when I asked him where he's "
"Fast service, great food, kid-friendly. "
"Awesome service always and food portions are amazing definitely more for your money. My family loves going here been since we were teenages still great Chinese restaurant."
"Drinks and food"
"Large seating area"
Cons
"Never had a problem"
  • 3/04/2018

A Chinese food lover from Willimantic, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/25/2017

• 10/02/2017

A Chinese chowhound from North Providence, RI tried it.

• 9/19/2017

A diner from Pascoag, RI tried it.

• 6/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Chicopee, MA tried it.

• 4/01/2017

A Chinese food lover from Putnam, CT tried it.

• 3/26/2017

A diner from Woodstock, CT tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/31/2017

A dining patron from Auburn, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service, great food, kid-friendly.
  • 1/15/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 12/04/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Norwood, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

October 1, 2008

food

Some of the best Chinese food in the area. Always full of customers in the lounge and dining area. Most weekends plan to wait a bit to be seated. Fast service and good food.

Chinese Polynesian Asian

Wind Tiki Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Wind Tiki Restaurant is located near the cities of Dudley Hill and Dudley.
People found this by searching for: Wind Tiki Restaurant Menu, Wind Tiki, Wind Tiki Menu, Wind Tiki Webster, Ma, Win Tiki Webster, Wind Tiki Webster, Wind Tiki Webster Ma, Wind Tiki Restaurant Webster Ma, and Wind Tiki Webster Ma Menu.