1815 E Elliot Rd
Tempe, AZ 85284

Windy City Cafe

Cuisine: Healthy, Sandwiches, Wraps

• 5/14/2018

A Healthy food lover from Tempe, AZ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Sandwich-300x200

ruind photo

ruind

Tempe, AZ

Watering My Flowers

Last year I tried a few hanging baskets with what should have been flowers with beautiful blossoms but what I got instead was a pain in the behind trying to keep them watered long enough for them to grow.
I work from home and figured it would be easy to keep them topped off with the water they need but things get on your mind and before you know it you go out side to see droopy plants on either side of my back door and the same thing when I walk out the front door.
We had a nice looking edubirdie coupon the back door but even when I filled it so that the reservoir was full underneath it still dried out in just a couple of hours. Last year I just took them down and planted them in the ground.
This year I tried adding a few things to the soil that was suppose to hold water and release it slowly but the same thing happened and as far as I can see it didn’t even gain me any extra time between watering.
Then I came across a web site that referenced anothe web site which had an article about using plastic pop bottles for drip irriagation.
The article got my attention because my son seems to collect large piles, okay small piles of empty pop bottles from the parties he and his buddies have in the garage loft.
Rather than just repeat what has already been said I would like to just point you to the article and you can read it for yourself. Goto Pop Bottle Drip Irrigation and enjoy the read.

#1 Set

Healthy Sandwiches Wraps

Windy City Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Windy City Cafe Mesa.