Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Decent nip food ."
"Very affordable. Get a decent amount of food for the price. "
Cons
"Overall good food"
Mei1317 photo

Mei1317

Beachwood, OH

DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!!!

The WORST, MOST HORRIBLE, & DEFINITELY AWEFUL Chinese food I have EVER had…the Chicken Lo Mein was dry and smelled sour, the Shrimp Fried Rice was dry and cold, and the Orange Chicken was HARD, STICKY, and BURNT. First, I called in my order and arrived to pick up my order 15 minutes after placing the order. When I arrived I had to wait another 10 minutes. Secondly, as I walked into the restaurant I (4:15pm) I noticed that the staff was tearing down the buffet area; I noticed that there was buffet food laying on a cart, and I feel as though the restaurant did not make my food fresh but just put stale, left out, and cold buffet items in my order. Of course, the owner/staff refused to admit that the food was DISGUSTING. I threw out the food and along with it $20.00. I WILL NEVER RETURN HERE AND WILL MAKE SURE THAT I PASS ALONG THE WORD….DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!

Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken was HARD, STICKY, and BURNT

customer01 photo

customer01

Highland Hills, OH

absolute horrible

horrible food, rude and aggressive attitude, dirty, and unhealthy food, won’t give money refund, horrible restaurant ever!

general tso chicken

there is dark hair in the chicken, the chicken tasted like shit, it’s very stiff, can even chew it, and very very sour, i think they put too much sour sauce on it, and it’s absolute nasty food!!

February 4, 2015

Horrible people with no customer services skills or command of the English language. Aggressive, argumentative and rude. Terrible experience and I will never eat their food and never want to encounter any of the staff again. The staff is…
March 12, 2014

The WORST, MOST HORRIBLE, & DEFINITELY AWEFUL Chinese food I have EVER had?the Chicken Lo Mein was dry and smelled sour, the Shrimp Fried Rice was dry and cold, and the Orange Chicken was HARD, STICKY, and BURNT. First, I called in my…

Chinese Catering Lunch

Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/10/2016 A diner from Chardon, OH tried it.

• 2/23/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/29/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Decent nip food .
  • 7/21/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/02/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very affordable. Get a decent amount of food for the price.
    Cons
    Overall good food
  • 5/02/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/25/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/09/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/07/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/01/2013 A diner from Beachwood, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Tremont.
People found this by searching for: Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant, Wing Kee Restaurant Menu, Wing Kee Warrensville Ohio Chinese Restaurant, Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant Cleveland, Wing Kee Food, Winkee Chinese Restaurant Warrensville Oh, Wing Kee Menu, and Wing Kee Chinese Restaurant Menu.