7057 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028-7509

Wing Stop

Neighborhoods: Hollywood
Cuisine: Wings, Vietnamese, Seafood

Wing Stop is a Wings, Vietnamese, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

dhnoho photo

dhnoho

North Hollywood, CA

Wings Wings oh Wings - Fly me to Hollywood

I had a craving for wings late last night, but didn’t feel like driving to K-Town for Kyochon from Hollywood, so headed to Wing Stop at the corner of Sunset and La Brea as my second option.

I like both Kyochon (read my review) and Wing Stop, they’re both equally delightful and of course the only difference are their seasonings.

First time I encountered Wing Stop was in Atlanta a few years back and hooked ever since. I’ve searched and searched for their style of wings here in LA and sadly, nothing compared.

Alas when they opened a few years ago, imagine me jumping up and down like a kid in a candy lane.

This location have never disappointed me, my favorite wing is the Lemon Pepper, I have tasted all their flavors from Cajun, Garlic Parmesan, Hawaiian, BBQ, Atomic, Teriyaki but I always go back to Lemon-Pepper. Let me tell you I never order less than 50 pieces as those wings go fast in our home. The french fries and potato salad are done just right, have not tried baked beans so can’t comment on that

The staff here are always friendly and fun, no attitude. I’d say this location is more of a take-out as seating is only limited to 3 tables with four chairs. They are open until midnight daily.

The prices are reasonable and take advantage of their combo pack meals, it is worth it.

Go, go now and order! :-)

LEMON PEPPER

All of their wings are fried just right with perfect crunchiness and tender inside. Lemon-Pepper is hands down one of the best, but that is my humble opinion.

Perfect for late night snacks or early snack or any time of the day.

Potato Salad

I’m very picky on potato salads. I don’t like it too mushy, too vinegary or to mustardy, too moist or too dry.

Theirs are just the right texture no need to add other seasonings

Seasoned French Fries

Ahh their french fries are just perfect addition. I know it’s not healthy but hey you only live once.

Blend of saltiness, peppery and a hint of kick.

Wings Takeout Good For Kids

Wing Stop  Restaurant Reviews

Wing Stop is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Wingstop Hollywood, Wing Stop, Wingstop On Sunset Blvd, Wing Stop Location, Wingstop Sunset Boulevard, Wing Stop Sunset And La Brea, Wingstop Menu Sunset, and Wing Stop Location Restaurant.