337 E Rand Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004-3103

Wing Wah Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I have been going here for years. Last night I went there and the usual waitress was not there. I was told she was on vacation. Then I noticed different people coming out of the kitchen. I ordered an egg roll and it was cold. I ordered Mongolia Beef "
"Been going here for MANY years. The owner, Judy, is awesome. The food is great and reasonably priced. Best eggrolls ever, not to mention the crabmeat rangoon, chicken lo mein, etc. I've never had a bad meal there!"
"Crab Rangoon is great! I like their egg rolls, and fried rice too"
"Good food, decent service."
"Fast service good prices waitress lacked personality"
Cons
"Decor?"
Comments
"Awesome family restaurant. Best in the NW burbs for sure."
"Delicious food at a good price. Great for take out. "
  • 7/26/2017

A diner from Arlington Heights, IL tried it.

• 4/05/2017

A diner from Schaumburg, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/06/2016

A dining patron from Arlington Heights, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/29/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Arlington Heights, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/04/2015

A dining patron from Lisle, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/09/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Elk Grove Village, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/26/2015

Sharonmr1 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Sharonmr1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Decor?
    Comments
    Awesome family restaurant. Best in the NW burbs for sure.
  • 9/18/2015

A dining patron from Buffalo Grove, IL tried it.

• 9/10/2015

A diner from Berwyn, IL tried it and liked it.

April 18, 2010

Yum

Great restaurant to dine-in or take-out! The staff is so friendly, if you're lucky enough you might get complimentary food while dining in. They offer great portions at reasonable prices. Take-out is done in 15-20 mins and always comes…

Chinese Catering Dinner

Wing Wah Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Wing Wah Restaurant is located near the cities of Arlington Hts, Rolling Meadows, Prospect Heights, Mt Prospect, and Mount Prospect.
People found this by searching for: Wing Wah Menu, Wing Wah Restaurant Arlington Heights, Wing Wah Menu Arlington Heights, Wing Wah Menu Arlington Heights Il, Wing Wah Arlington Heights Menu, Wing Wah 60004, and Wing Wah Arlington Heights.