337 E Rand Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004-3103

Wing Wah Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Small place...just a few tables. Have ordered take-out from here about 4 or 5 times and it always has been good. "
"I have been going here for years. Last night I went there and the usual waitress was not there. I was told she was on vacation. Then I noticed different people coming out of the kitchen. I ordered an egg roll and it was cold. I ordered Mongolia Beef "
"Been going here for MANY years. The owner, Judy, is awesome. The food is great and reasonably priced. Best eggrolls ever, not to mention the crabmeat rangoon, chicken lo mein, etc. I've never had a bad meal there!"
"Crab Rangoon is great! I like their egg rolls, and fried rice too"
"Good food, decent service."
"Fast service good prices waitress lacked personality"
Cons
"Decor?"
Comments
"Awesome family restaurant. Best in the NW burbs for sure."
"Delicious food at a good price. Great for take out. "
  • 3/11/2018

A dining patron from Palatine, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/16/2018

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/11/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Lake Villa, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Arlington Heights, IL tried it.

• 11/05/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Arlington Heights, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2017

A Chinese food lover from Wheeling, IL tried it.

• 9/17/2017

A diner from Arlington Heights, IL tried it.

• 7/26/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Arlington Heights, IL tried it.

• 4/05/2017

A dining patron from Schaumburg, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/06/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Arlington Heights, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Chinese Catering Dinner

Wing Wah Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Wing Wah Restaurant is located near the cities of Arlington Hts, Rolling Meadows, Prospect Heights, Mt Prospect, and Mount Prospect.
People found this by searching for: Wing Wah Arlington Heights, Wing Wah Arlington Heights Menu, Wing Wah 60004, Wing Wah Menu Arlington Heights, Wing Wah Menu, Wing Wah Restaurant Arlington Heights, and Wing Wah Menu Arlington Heights Il.