9880 W Sample Rd
Coral Springs, FL 33065-4006

Wings Plus

Cuisine: Wings, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Bryan Walsh the manager was very rude to me after they repeated the order back twice and still messed it up when I called back he basically told me he didn't give a shit and I was rude witch infact he was "
Cons
"Food order was incorrect owner was very rude Bryan Walsh I also found a feather in my wings before"
Comments
"Go to the wings plus on ramblewood not sample"
  • 12/08/2018

A Wings food lover from Pompano Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/08/2016

A Wings chowhound from Lake Worth, FL tried it.

• 3/11/2015

A Wings food lover from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Go to the wings plus on ramblewood not sample
  • 1/22/2015

A Wings food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

• 11/21/2014

A Wings chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 1/29/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 9/23/2013

A Wings chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/22/2013

A Wings chowhound from Pompano Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/27/2013

Wings Parking Catering

Wings Plus  Restaurant Reviews

Wings Plus is located near the cities of Parkland.
People found this by searching for: Wings Plus Sample, Wings Plus Coral Springs Menu, Wings Plus Sample Road Menu, Wings 33065, Wings Plus In Coral Springs, Wings Plus Parkland, and Wings Plus Sample Road.