3456 W Foster Ave
Chicago, IL 60625-4819

Wok N Chop

(Near the intersection of W Foster Ave and N St Louis Ave)

Cuisine: Vegan, Thai, Fusion

Wok N Chop is a Vegan, Thai, and Fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Faruqhira photo

Faruqhira

Chicago, IL

Indo-Chinese

I went to this restaurant earlier this week after my friends recommended it to me. I was not sure what to expect, but as I walked in I was impressed. First of all the place had a casual atmosphere and looked very nice for the area. Beyond the decor, the dining area was also big, which showed the owners put a lot of time into it. When I walked up to the counter I noticed there was various foods on the menu, ranging from appetizers, to noodles, to gravy dishes, and even pizza and sandwiches. The prices of the sandwiches were really cheap, but I wanted the whole experience so I decided to try the chicken lollipop and the Butter chicken.
With the chicken gravy dishes they gave steamed rice, and asked me if I wanted it refilled a couple times making sure I had everything I wanted. The butter chicken was amazing, better than most places I have tried in Devon. The chicken lollipop was better than any appetizers I have had before especially with the sweet sauce that comes on the side. I am glad to have another zabiha halal restaurant in the area as I definitely plan on returning. The management told me that they will have a buffet for the Ramadan special in about a month which I am excited to try.

Chicken Lollopip

The chicken lollipop was recommended to me by friends and it was great especially with the sweet and sour sauce that comes with it. It came with 6 pieces which was perfect for the price.

Hakka Noodles Chicken

When choosing the noodles they come with a variety of sauces that you could choose from, everything from a spicy taste to minty, and they even have pad thai. The portion size was HUGE! There was enough in the noodles for me and my friends to eat from.

Butter Chicken

The butter chicken had the tradition indian taste which most restaurants in Chicago miss, It had the sweeter taste that is usually seen in Asian Countries. The Butter Chicken came with rice as well as naan that I ordered and it was an impressive dish.

Vegan East Asian Cuisine Chinese cuisine

Wok N Chop  Restaurant Reviews

Wok N Chop is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.