Wok To Go

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Catering

Wok To Go is a Chinese, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food; good prices&FREE DELIVERY!"
"Lots of food."
"Awesome affordable food"
"Good service considering this is a mostly carry out eatery."
"Crab cheese wontons... Soooo good "
"Fast"
Cons
"...."
"Better English, talk to customers ie, hi or have a good day, instead of $7.15, change put in your hand...next customer. I love the food."
"White people "
"It s like airport Chinese food "
Comments
"Don't go"
  • 6/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Bel Air, MD tried it.

• 4/15/2017

A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it.

• 3/27/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Aberdeen, MD tried it.

• 3/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Bel Air, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/02/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/27/2016

A dining patron from Bel Air, MD tried it.

• 9/09/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Bel Air, MD tried it.

• 7/22/2016

A diner from Owings Mills, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2016

A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/05/2016

A dining patron from Abingdon, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food; good prices&FREE DELIVERY!
angelface photo

angelface

Bel Air, MD

YUMMEEE!!!

My children and I are always looking for new places to eat and I have always enjoyed sushi and chinese. Recently when renting a movie my son asked if that is what I wanted for dinner. It was late and was hoping to p/u a pizza and go home. Chinese sounded better, so we went in and order food to take home. The atmosphere was very pleasant and the dining area was relaxing. My son enjoyed watching them make the sushi at the sushi bar while we waited. We received our food and headed home. The food was great and the price was alot cheaper than picking up that large pizza. My son enjoyed his first mexican roll while my daughter loved the shrimp lo mein. I had got the kung po chicken and shrimp. Two nights later we ordered again but this time had it delivered in 35 min. It was fantastic. Can’t wait to order again.

Kung Po chicken & shrimp combo

This is so tasty and tender shrimp and chicken, the corns and heat were just perfect.

BrightChick photo

BrightChick

Belcamp, MD

So cute. So tasty!

This gem is tucked away in a small space, hidden from the main road. I happened upon it when I had to go to the UPS store nearby.
The name of the restaurant doesnt reflect that they have a nicely decorated, but small, dining room – the name makes it sound like just a Chinese take out place.
Someone has taken a lot of care to make the space colorful and full of character. The sushi bar is along the back wall and although I’m not a sushi eater – it looked inviting.
The person who waited on me was very pleasant and everyone I saw in the kitchen looked well groomed and the kitchen itself looked well kept and very clean.
The food. YUMMO!! I was very surprised at how tasty it was . All Asian restaurants have their own “taste”, depending on the region of the owner/chef. This one was so good! The ingredients were very fresh – including a nice amount of fresh ginger, which I’ve never had done that way before.
I got my food to go this time, but next time I will eat in the cute dining room. You won’t be disappointed if you try this place!

Ginger Shrimp w/ String Bean

Fresh ginger, fresh string beans, tasty sauce. What else could you want? Yummy!!

Chinese Lunch BYOB

Wok To Go  Restaurant Reviews

Wok To Go is located near the cities of Benson, Bel Air North, and Emmorton.
People found this by searching for: Bel Air Chinese Food Menu, Wok To Go Menu, Wok To Go Bel Air Menu, Wok To Go Menu Bel Air Md, Wok To Go Bel Air, Wok To Go Bel Air Md, and Wok To Go.