10560 Black Walnut Ct
Dallas, TX 75243-5362

Woo Mee Oak

Cuisine: Asian, Korean, Japanese

Woo Mee Oak is a Asian, Korean, and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Food was awesome"
"The flavors and authentic food and ambiance "
Cons
"The booths are very cultural but does not allow for longer legs"
  • 5/05/2017

An Asian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 3/10/2017

A dining patron from Garland, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2016

An Asian food lover from Mesquite, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/28/2016

An Asian food lover from Mesquite, TX tried it.

• 4/13/2015

An Asian food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/15/2015

An Asian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/13/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 1/19/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/27/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/27/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

jennimpeal photo

jennimpeal

Dallas, TX

Woo Me Oak always good

Korean cuisine is this girl’s most exotic eating. It’s taken me a long time to move beyond just a few dishes that I feel confident to order. But Woo Me Ok has been such a good restaurant for such a long time, I’ve been given that opportunity – we keep coming back!
A recent change of chef and ownership also changed the menu somewhat, and our meals are no longer graced with 14 different “banchan” appetizer/side dishes as before. But the 8 that we have gotten with our recent meals were delicious, including excellent kim chi and other vegetable savories.
The place got a spruce-up with the new team, and now, to our delight, there are big, colored photos of the menu items displayed. For that reason, on my most recent visit I ordered bulgogi served soup-style. Yum! My favorite dish through the years has been a spicy soft-tofu with seafood hot-pot, though, and I was nearly jealous as I saw my table-mate eating his, silly me. We’ve tried other Korean restaurants, and the dish I just described appears to be traditional. So far, it has been best served at Woo Me Oak, both before and after the change.
Service is friendly; atmosphere and cleanliness are adequate.

Asian Korean Japanese

Woo Mee Oak  Restaurant Reviews

Woo Mee Oak is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Woo Me Oak Dallas, Woo Mee Oak, Woo Mee Oak Menu, Woo Mee Ok Menu, Woo Mee Oak Dallas, Woo Me Ok Dallas, Woo Mee Oak Dallas Menu, Woo Mee Ok, and Woo Mee Ok Dallas.