13100 Hall Rd
Sterling Heights, MI 48313-1106

Woody's Bar B Q

Cuisine: Barbecue

Woody's Bar B Q is a Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great food, atmosphere and service. Real southern barbecue, delicious."
Cons
"Wish I lived closer to enjoy more often"
  • 1/24/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 4/29/2014

Pros
    Great food, atmosphere and service. Real southern barbecue, delicious.
    Cons
    Wish I lived closer to enjoy more often
chuckh photo

chuckh

Warren, MI

Won't be back

Went there once shortly after they opened to have a few drinks and check out the menu. A couple days later I checked my bank statement online. The bartender was Ashle (how her name was spelled on the bill) and I had $10 added to my credit card. I informed my bank and the establishment via their facebook page. I was asked for my phone number which I provided. The owner called me and suggested I travel 15 miles back to bring my credit card and receipt so they could “rectify” the situation. No thanks. I took care of the issue from the comfort of my own home by filing a dispute with my bank. The owner made excuses for his employee and offered nothing more than this. Unacceptable in my opinion for someone who spent $65 on a snowy Thursday evening when there was probably less than 7 customers in the entire restaurant. I won’t be back. I’d suggest paying cash if you try this place.

Barbecue

Woody's Bar B Q  Restaurant Reviews

Woody's Bar B Q is located near the cities of Sterling Hts, Sterling Heights, Oshkosh, and Clinton Twp.
People found this by searching for: Woodys Bbq Michigan, Woody's Bd's Mongolian Bbq Hall Rd Sterling Heights Mi, Woodys Bbq Hall Road, Yelp Woody's Real Southern Bbq Hall Road Mi, Woody's Bbq Sterling Heights, Woody's Bbq, Woodys In Sterling Heights Mi, and Woody's Bbq Hall Road.