105 Academy St.
Farmingdale, NJ 07727

Woodys Roadside Tavern

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Woodys Roadside Tavern is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

gmliang photo

gmliang

Howell, NJ

Neighborhood Mainstay

I’m posting this review from memory as I haven’t been back to Woody’s in years. It’s a nice friendly neighborhood place with a great happy hour, daily specials and an attentive staff. I recall that the food was nothing remarkable. I felt that the kitchen was not up to the challenge of their fairly extensive menu. I will revisit again soon and post an update.

daily special

I had one of the daily specials. It was so long ago, I don’t recall what it was. I do remember it was just OK, nothing remarkable. My two boys enjoyed their cheese sticks, chicken fingers and BLT sandwiches. My cocktail, a bourbon manhattan, was huge, delicious and bargain priced at $5.

November 22, 2008

F-dale cornerstone

a cornerstone of Farmingdale. It really isn't anything to write home about. It's really big and if I remember right has an outdoor part where you can eat. The food is decent enough American fare. Decent place.

American Parking Catering

Woodys Roadside Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Woodys Roadside Tavern is located near the cities of Howell Twp.
People found this by searching for: Woody's Roadside Tavern Menu, Woody's Roadside Tavern Farmingdale Nj, Woody's Farmingdale Nj Menu, Woodys Roadside Tabern Farmingdale.Lunch Meni, Woody's Roadside Tavern Reviews, Woodys Roadside, Farmingdale, Nj, Woodys Menu Farmingdale Nj, and Woodys Roadside Tavern Reviews.