891 1st Avenue

Wylie's Ribs and Company

Neighborhoods: Midtown East
Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Best Ribs I've ever had !!!!"
"Ribs were tremendous!! Great atmosphere."
"Cole Slaw"
"uhmmm, just great pork ribs!"
"Best ribs in NYC"
"WTF, they’ve been oob for years "
"Great ribs, great drinks and excellent prices"
"The ribs of course "
"Fast service and great food. Wish I still lived near New York so I could go there at least once a week. Love Wylie's and love New York."
"V"
"Great food"
"The food"
"GreAt ribs"
Cons
"NONE!! Maybe a bit crowded at times!"
"None that I can remember"
Comments
"when ya gonna reopen? "
  • 8/21/2022

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best Ribs I've ever had !!!!
  • 6/06/2022

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/12/2022

A diner from Jackson Heights, NY tried it and liked it.

• 4/02/2022

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 2/13/2022

An American food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/08/2022

An American food lover from Georgetown, TX tried it.

• 12/11/2021

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 11/18/2021

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 10/22/2021

A diner from Woodside, NY tried it.

• 9/24/2021

A dining patron from Nesconset, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Ribs were tremendous!! Great atmosphere.
Bergnaum1 photo

Bergnaum1

Adona, AR

Best Place

I went to Wylie’s Ribs and Company for dinner on Saturday, February 20th. The food was great. The service was good also. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant. I would go back to this restaurant again because I really enjoyed the food they served me. There I and my friend discussed https://www.careersbooster.com/ and how we can use it to effectively change our career. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants great food at a reasonable price with great customer service!

American Barbecue Seafood

Wylie's Ribs and Company  Restaurant Reviews

Wylie's Ribs and Company is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Wylies Ribs, Whilyes Bbq Nyc, Wylie's Ribs, Wylie's Ribs Ny, Wiley's Ribs New York City, Wylie's Ribs New York, Wiley's Ribs Nyc, and Wyle's Ribs Nyc.