2550 Nw 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33127

Wynwood Kitchen and Bar

Neighborhoods: Wynwood
Cuisine: Comfort Food, Breakfast, Lunch

Wynwood Kitchen and Bar is a Comfort Food, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting.

Anita4718 photo

Anita4718

Racine, WI

Wynwood Kitchen, Miami, Fl

Our group of five enjoyed an excellent dining experience. Located in the Art Community section, this restaurant has a great vibe with art from graffiti artist, Fairey.

This was our second choice….but we lucked out that the first choice was not available.

We decided to sit in the bar area. They do have outside dining but it was closed due to showers.

Our waiter was really attentive. The menu is tapa style. So our group ordered just about one of everything. It is Latin influenced cuisine by Chef Aguilar.

The dishes came out from the kitchen in a flow. Everyone enjoyed the atmosphere. No leftovers from this group.

tuna tartare

We ordered 9 dishes; Tequenos, guacamole with house made chips, The Wynwood which was Manche go cheese with beefsteak tomatoes and arugula puree, roasted beets, beef skewer, shrimp tacos, lemon pepper calamari and sautéed clams.

I tried all the dishes. The tuna was my favorite. The avocado creme and dijon soy was just enough spice but didn’t smother the taste of the tuna.

Yes we had room for desert Molten Cake with cinnamon, ancho, with vanilla ice cream.

We enjoyed it all. Just a great relaxing time.

navigator photo

navigator

Miami, FL

See and be seen!

Located in the art district, this is a place to be seen. We arrived and the restaurant was busy with a very attractive and hip clientele. A tapas style menu with a creative edge. I had the Shrimp tacos, pork belly and guacamole. Honestly, the food was very good, but this place is not fit for foodies, it is all about a night with friends out in town to see and be seen. Prices are a bit over the top for what its served, but frankly, if you’re going out to hang out, it’s a nice place to visit as long as you know what to expect.

AFSMITH1975 photo

AFSMITH1975

Jacksonville, FL

DANGEROUS AREA!

I visited the Wynwood Walls on 3/29 and parked across the street from the Wynwood Bar. DO NOT GO HERE. Did you know that there have been 12 Vehicle burglaries since 3/25? I’m not from Miami and was visiting for Easter Weekend. We were excited to see this place. I parked my car at 11AM and could see my vehicle practically the whole time. I was out of my car for 15 minutes. My car window was busted and everything was taken out of my back seat. We called the police and the police tried to say that we were followed from our hotel, 30 MILES AWAY! After doing some research, this WHOLE area is crime infested. The police don’t seem to be doing anything to fix it and the neighbors tell you the same thing ‘you were followed’.
---———————USE EXTREME CAUTION. ---———————-
If I can be vandalized within 15 minutes at 11am on a Friday morning…Anyone can. I want to do everything I can to help people protect themselves from this area. I understand that police can’t be everywhere at once, but if I can find online within 10 minutes that its crime infested…how did the cop NOT KNOW!?

Address: 2550 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami Fl

9/25/2020

Djoud tried Macillon Griot Fish And Chicken in Oak Grove, liked it, and rated it . Djoud liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Food is excellent but the server or cashiers are so rude, unprofessional, and no etiquette
Cons
Welcoming cashier
9/25/2020

A chowhound from Miami, FL tried Bamboo Dela 40.

9/22/2020

A diner from US tried Soriano Brothers Cuban Cuisine in Flagami and liked it. They liked the food.

9/19/2020

A dining patron from US tried El Rinconcito Latino in Richmond West.

9/15/2020

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Coral Way and liked it.

9/15/2020

A Caribbean chowhound from Dallas, TX tried Lila's Westchester Restaurant in Westchester.

9/12/2020

A diner from Miami, FL tried China Town West in Kendall West, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/07/2020

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried Chong's Chinese Restaurant in East Little Havana.

9/02/2020

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried Matsuri Japanese Restaurant in Coral Terrace.

9/02/2020

A diner from Miami, FL tried Cafe Ruyi in West Little River and liked it.

Comfort Food Breakfast Lunch

Wynwood Kitchen and Bar  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Wynwood Kitchen And Bar Directions, Wynwood Kitchen Menu, Wynwood Walls Dangerozs, Wynwood Dangerous, Wynwood Walls Dangerous Neighborhood, Wynwood Kitchen And Bar Dangerous Area, Wynwood Kitchen And Bar Menu, Wynwood Walls Dangerous Area, and Wynwood Kitchen And Bar Brunch.