1033 Franklin Rd Se
Marietta, GA 30067-8060

Xin Xin Chinese

Cuisine: Chinese, Healthy, Chicken

• 3/19/2016

A dining patron from Smyrna, GA tried it.

• 2/15/2015

A Chinese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/23/2015

A Steak chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/19/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/22/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/31/2013

A diner from Dacula, GA tried it.

hatethisplace123 photo

hatethisplace123

San Francisco, CA

Don't Go Here!

DON’T ORDER HERE! I ordered food on GrubHub. It was delivered quickly but it was the incorrect order. When I called to tell them it was wrong they said the manager was not there and they couldn’t do anything. I then drove to the restaurant where there was no manager on site. I did however get his phone number. When I called he said that it was the wrong number. He then called the restaurant to ask what happened while I was still there. The cashier told him I wanted a refund on my order but he refused. I spoke with him on the phone and he refused to refund my money and hung up on me. Horrible service. DON’T ORDER HERE!

Bad

Not what I wanted

Chinese Healthy Chicken

Xin Xin Chinese  Restaurant Reviews

Xin Xin Chinese is located near the cities of Cobb County.
People found this by searching for: Xin Xin Chinese, Xin Xin Marietta Ga, Xing Xing Franklin Rd, Xin Xin Restaurant, Xin Xin Marietta, Xin Xin Smynra, Xing Xing Restaurant On Franklin, and Xin Xin Chinese Restaurant.