Xochimilco Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Vernor
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Xochimilco Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I love their 3 Beef Burritos and the Strawberry Daiquiri's"
"Excellent!!"
"Excellent service, Very nice crowd mixture. Strong drinks, Very reasonable prices."
"Authentic Mexican food and awesome marquaritas. "
"Everything is good"
"Everything was great"
"Service was great food was excellent "
"Deb @ Tim dining spot "
"Excellent Margritas best Bontonos ever"
"Food was great, fast service"
"I love it moved to TN don't get to eat there much anymore "
"I never even ordered any food from there. We went in and sat down and seen a big cockroach crawling down the wall. It was my very forst and only time i been there and i probably will never return. My froend and i got up and left. I was embarrassed for the"
"Consistently excellent food. Always crowded but they move you along quickly. The chips and salsa are worth the trip alone."
"Great"
"Old memories"
"Food is outstanding"
"The food is great.. the English is really bad... They should expand the restaurant and parking lot.."
"Parking lot is way too small and difficult to maneuver in. Other than that AMAZING!"
"Dark, no windows"
Cons
"Parking!"
"I will not return the owner should close the buisness and exterminate before thwy are out of buisness. The restaurant has roachs. I seen if crawling down the wall fdom the ceiling and i lect before i even ordered "
"Roaches on the wall, the table, even by the cash register. Disgusting. Used to like this place that's why I took my date there. Shocked at how bad it had gotten."
Comments
"Keep making Amazing Authentic Mexican Cuisine for the people of Detroit "
"Great place "
"Check the bathroom and kitchen before ordering. The place needs to be cleaned and have a pest control company plus more. "
  • 5/30/2018

A dining patron from Southfield, MI tried it.

• 5/27/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Safety Harbor, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/04/2018

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

• 4/13/2018

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 4/08/2018

A diner from Clinton Township, MI tried it.

• 3/29/2018

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 3/27/2018

A Mexican food lover from Ann Arbor, MI tried it.

• 3/23/2018

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2018

A dining patron from Troy, MI tried it.

Gershwin photo

Gershwin

Royal Oak, MI

Gringos delight

Packed on game nights but if you will look around, you won’t see too many Mexican Americans eating at this restaurant. Mostly it is the suburbanites, cautiously venturing downtown. The food is very mainstream, which would account for the clientel.

tacos (beef)

February 21, 2011

Xochies...a memory

The staff is very nice. The food? Pedestrian. If you are going there for anything besides convenience or memories forget it. Quality seems to have dropped off over the years.
December 7, 2008

Fantastic Food

I had excellent food here. The service was great and so was the live band. I had enough to bring home leftovers. The price was fair. Everyone at my table enjoyed what they ordered. The margaritas were perfect. I totally recommend them. I…
August 11, 2008

Love Mexican?

All of the restaurants in Mexican town are great. We picked Xochimilco to eat in the first time we went. The place was really crowed, we they found us a table. The staff was friendly and quick. It was really a fun atmosphere in there. I…

Mexican Dinner Lunch
Tips
  • Along with the food, the drinks are a real bargain. Domestic and import beers are $3. The bar is fully stocked and has a wide array of potent potables for guests to choose from, including tequila.
  • Xochimilco's can be very busy. Allow extra time when you arrive for seating, since no reservations are accepted. Call an hour ahead of time and the hostess will let you know what to expect.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM

Chinese in Springwells

Salad 101

Lunch in Wayne State

Xochimilco Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Xochimilco Restaurant is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Xochimilco Detroit Menu, Xochimilco Restaurant, Xochimilco Restaurant Detroit, Mi, Xochimilco Restaurant Menu, Xochimilco Menu, Xochimilco Detroit, and Xochimilco Restaurant Detroit.