Xochimilco Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Vernor
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Xochimilco Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I love it moved to TN don't get to eat there much anymore "
"I never even ordered any food from there. We went in and sat down and seen a big cockroach crawling down the wall. It was my very forst and only time i been there and i probably will never return. My froend and i got up and left. I was embarrassed for the"
"Consistently excellent food. Always crowded but they move you along quickly. The chips and salsa are worth the trip alone."
"Great"
"Old memories"
"Food is outstanding"
"The food is great.. the English is really bad... They should expand the restaurant and parking lot.."
"Parking lot is way too small and difficult to maneuver in. Other than that AMAZING!"
"Dark, no windows"
Cons
"I will not return the owner should close the buisness and exterminate before thwy are out of buisness. The restaurant has roachs. I seen if crawling down the wall fdom the ceiling and i lect before i even ordered "
"Roaches on the wall, the table, even by the cash register. Disgusting. Used to like this place that's why I took my date there. Shocked at how bad it had gotten."
Comments
"Check the bathroom and kitchen before ordering. The place needs to be cleaned and have a pest control company plus more. "
Gershwin photo

Gershwin

Royal Oak, MI

Gringos delight

Packed on game nights but if you will look around, you won’t see too many Mexican Americans eating at this restaurant. Mostly it is the suburbanites, cautiously venturing downtown. The food is very mainstream, which would account for the clientel.

tacos (beef)

Mexican Dinner Lunch
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM

Xochimilco Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/16/2017 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 1/19/2017 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 1/01/2017 A diner from Taylor, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/28/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/27/2016 A diner from Grand Ledge, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/18/2016 A diner from Monroe, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/11/2016 A diner from Chattanooga, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love it moved to TN don't get to eat there much anymore
  • 12/03/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 11/19/2016 A diner from Warren, MI tried it.

• 11/06/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Xochimilco Restaurant is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Xochimilco Detroit Menu, Xochimilco Restaurant, Xochimilco Restaurant Menu, Xochimilco Menu, Xochimilco Restaurant In Detroit Mi, Xochimilco Detroit, and Xochimilco Restaurant Detroit.