330 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101

Yard House

Neighborhoods: South Pasadena
Cuisine: American, Vegan, Pub Food

Pros
"Food was ok but the service is the worst I've had in years. I ordered kids temperature soup for my two year old and after waiting 40 minute it came out. It was so hot I couldn't even get close to it, when I ask the server to return it and cool it,"
Cons
"You said: "Food was ok but the service is the worst I've had in years. I ordered kids temperature soup for my two year old and after waiting 40 minute it came out. It was so hot I couldn't even get close to it, when I ask the server to return"
Comments
"Don't take kids to the yard house"
  • 10/28/2014

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't take kids to the yard house

American Vegan Takeout
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 12:00AM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 01:00AM

Yard House  Restaurant Reviews

Yard House is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Yard House Pasadena Yelp, Family Restaurant Arcadia, Wi, Best Dish At Yard House, Best Dish In Yard House, Best Dishes At Yard House, Best Dish At Yardhouse, Restaurants Montrose Pa In Marietta, Oh, What Is Tge Best Dish St Tge Yard House Restsurant, and The Yard House Pasadena Menu.