Yard House Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Breakfast

Yard House Restaurant is a American, Gluten Free, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

chele photo

chele

Zion, IL

Beers and Beers and Burgers Oh My

The restaurant is located in Glennview among a nice area of shops… We went there beacuse we heard they had a large selection of draft beers… they most certainly do. large selection and our bartender was very helpful in telling us about them. Food was great at first glance the menu does not seem large…but a nice take on appetizers, salads, burgers, pizzas, and entrees. with a fresher approach to the standard bar fare. it was a Sunday and football was on… there are a number of tvs and they showed a number of the different games that were on… only drawback there is that the tvs are scattered around the place..

Beers are very reasonably priced… most around $4 a pint. I had a Bells, 2Below, Irish Cider, and a blonde ale I can’t quite recall the name of… staff and patrons very friendly and helpful in selecting beers to try..

I had no issues with spending over 10 bucks on a burger after I tried it… I would definitely go back…

SPICY TUNA ROLL

Tuna was tasty… large portion… sauce was awesome..great balance of all flavors present… presentation was not a typical spicy tuna roll… but did not miss the rice… the description in the menu: seared ahi, avocado, edamame, cucumber with wasabi soy sauce… YUMMY….I love sushi… this was a great alternative..

+Pepper Crusted Gorgonzola Burger

The menu description: Half pound – Naturewell Natural Angus Beef – Served on a Potato Bun with Fries and pickle… pepper crusted gorgonzola, marsala sautéed crimini mushrooms, carmelized onions, baby spinach. burger was very tasty… nice amount of gorgonzola and other toppings… potato bun was a welcome change to a kaiser roll or sorts usually on burgers. large amount of fries… shoestring cut. all was cooked to specifications and items appeared to be freshand served promptly. Only downfall… seemed like it needed some sort of sauce or something to tie it all together. All flavors worked well indepently… I don’t believe I had onions on mine… and no pickle…

BEARNAISE BURGER

The menu description: Half pound – Naturewell Natural Angus Beef – Served on a Potato Bun with Fries and pickle… BEARNAISE BURGER classic bearnaise sauce and fried. burger was very tasty… best bearnaise sauce… simple and oh so very tasty…again potato bun was a welcome change to a kaiser roll or sorts usually on burgers. large amount of fries… shoestring cut. all was cooked to specifications and items tasted fresh and served promptly.

JessicaSanchez photo

JessicaSanchez

Niles, IL

I love the atmosphere and their iced teas.

I love the atmosphere and their iced teas.

February 20, 2010

Great place with a lot of delicious choices to choose from. Staff is friendly and children are welcome. Great place for families.
February 16, 2010

Good Mac N Cheese

Great place to take the family. The macaroni and cheese is the best I have ever had at a resturant. I can only compare it to my Grandmother's recipe.

American Dinner Good For Kids
Tips
  • The extensive beer list offers more than 150 choices, from six-packs and pint to half-yard and yard-size. Interesting options include the super-hoppy Hobgoblin bitter, as well as hard-to-find John Courage.
  • The restaurant also features box lunches, beer growlers, and party platters that serve 8-10 or 16-18.
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 12:00AM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 01:30AM

Yard House Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/06/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/15/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/11/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/13/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Yard House Restaurant is located near the cities of Golf, Whiting, Northfield, Morton Grove, and Niles Township.
People found this by searching for: Yardhouse Glenview Menu, Yard House 60025, Yardhouse Restaurant Glenview Il, Yard House Restaurant 60026, Yard House Restaurant, Yard House Restaurants, and Yard House Restaurant Menu.