335 Rte 28
West Yarmouth, MA 02673

Yarmouth House

Cuisine: Seafood, Gluten Free, Lunch

Yarmouth House is a Seafood, Gluten Free, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/25/2016

A Seafood chowhound from Crestview, FL tried it.

• 10/13/2013

A dining patron from Manchester, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

iPhone dining journal

Fish was cooked perfectly. Spinach a bit bland.

Fish was cooked perfectly. Spinach a bit bland.

Baked Scrod

With spinach and asparagus (subbed for rice)

RH14 photo

RH14

Reading, PA

My favorite restaurant

My favorite restaurant on the Cape. I worked at the Hampton Inn and Suites and sent my guests over there all the time, and always heard wonderful things about their experiences. I myself go there as often as I had. Great menu, great prices, their greek salad, mussells appetizer, and drinks are all fantastic.The Management is also fantastic – I know them personally. I definitely reccommend this restaurant to anyone on the Cape.

Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken

I get it every time – can’t get enough of it!

Seafood Gluten Free Outdoor seating

Yarmouth House  Restaurant Reviews

Yarmouth House is located near the cities of Barnstable County, Hyannis, Yarmouth, South Yarmouth, and Hyannis Port.
People found this by searching for: Yarmouth House, Yarmouth House Menu, Yarmouth House Restaurant Reviews, Yarmouth House Reviews, Sunsetter Menu At Yarmouth House Restaurant, Yarmouth House Restaurant, Yarmouth House Restaurant Menu, and Rebiews On Tje Ysmouth House In West Yamouth Ma.