Yasin's Fish Supreme

Cuisine: Seafood

Yasin's Fish Supreme is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Customer service"
"Their fish salad is off the chain just need to add a lil more items in salad like carrots red cabbage etc"
"Fish salad is so delicious, the building needs to be remodeled you know"
"Food OK. They need to remodel the inside. IMHO."
"Good fish fry. "
"Friendly, good customer service."
"Fish"
"Everything"
"Great service, but the star of the show is the food."
"The people were so nice , all males.... food was great"
"Good hot foof"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Just need to up grade their building"
"I have eating at this restaurant for ever."
Comments
"Tasty and very satisfying. "
"Everything is strait just need more items added to the salad thts about it"
"No"
"Fish dinners are good"

Yasin Old National Highway, College Park Ga

Overall the only good thing about the visit was the man in the back cooking. The food was awful! I ordered baked Salmon, 6 shrimp which was $8.99 plus the salmonn dinner in total $18. The salmon was old, red beans tasted as if they just heated out the can then serve. The front cashier was an older woman with much attitude. The lady barley said hello and with a $22 bill which i added a peace of cake and drink was awful… Lets not mention the $3 tip I gave for attitude and dissatisfaction.
I will never vist this place again!!

juicefly photo

juicefly

Jonesboro, GA

Great Food

When i dine there I always order the whiting meal I believe and I loved the fries.
They are seasoned better than other restaurant and even though they have other form of seafood, I would enjoy giving it a try.
I will recommend anyone who haven’t tried them, give them a try if they not as good as I claim them to be well let me know.

N/A

I usually order 2 Large Whiting Supreme for 5.79 each and Their French Fries.
I also buy a large Lemonade and Tea from there.
It was great I never felt good eating anyone food.
The fish was clean properly and season well.

Seafood

Yasin's Fish Supreme  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/21/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/26/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 8/05/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/23/2016 A diner from Conyers, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/01/2016 A diner from Stockbridge, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/31/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/18/2016 A diner from Worcester, MA tried it.

• 3/04/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 1/30/2016 A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

Yasin's Fish Supreme is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: Yasin Fish Supreme, Yasins Fish, Yasins Fish Supreme Old National, Yasims Fish Atlanta, Yasin's Fish Old National, Yasin's Old National, and Yasin's Fish Supreme Menu.