327 Drama Rd
Snow Camp, NC 27349-9323

Ye Olde Country Kitchen

Cuisine: Southern, Soul Food, American

• 12/19/2013

A dining patron from Concord, NC tried it.

October 13, 2010

"OLD " is the key word--Snow Camp location

I cant even give this place ONe star- The food was ---AWFUL---literally awful--everything was dried up, distasteful and old and had been sitting out for hours(for real). I would literally not even take my dog to eat here. And the food…
February 28, 2010

oh so bad

I am so glad my friends could not make it with us last night, for I would have been very embarassed after all the talk up I did about this place.\r It had been about a year since our last visit, and I was excited to return. My family and I…
July 10, 2009

Disappointing, Unacceptable Experience

Ye Old Country Kitchen was a real disappointment. In fact, this was one of the overall worst experiences I can remember having in a restaurant. \r \r We and the table next to us waited 20 minutes for our orders to be taken, but not…

8/10/2017

A dining patron from Graham, NC tried Yesterdays Grill and liked it.

10/07/2016

A Grill chowhound from US tried Yesterdays Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2016

A Grill food lover from GA tried Yesterdays Grill.

3/04/2016

A Grill chowhound from Graham, NC tried Yesterdays Grill and liked it. They liked the food.

8/05/2015

A diner from White Pine, TN tried Yesterdays Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
the best!
7/27/2015

A dining patron from Graham, NC tried Yesterdays Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Yesterdays Grill.

3/20/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried Yesterdays Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/05/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Yesterdays Grill.

2/02/2015

A Grill chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Yesterdays Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Southern Soul Food American

Ye Olde Country Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ye Olde Country Kitchen Menu, Ye Old Country Kitchen, Ye Old Country Kitchen Snow Camp Nc, Www.Yeoidcountrykitchen.Com, Ye Ole Country Kitchen, Ye Olde Country Kitchen, Ye Old Country Kitchen Menu, Ye Olde Country Kitchen Snow Camp Nc, and Ye Olde Country Kitchen Snow Camp.