Ye Olde Pancake House

Neighborhoods: Western
Cuisine: American, Traditional, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Food"
Cons
"Same Drabble look since it opened just more updated ducks pictures"
Comments
"Good service"
January 28, 2010

Makes for a Wonderful Start to the Day!

What a great start to the day! One of the best breakfast places in Eugene. The service is friendly and the food is delicious! My husband and I used to go to Ye Olde Pancakes when we lived in Eugene, and we miss it.
September 30, 2009

Cozy breakfasts'

This is one of my favorite places to eat breakfast in Eugene. The service is great, and the food is great. It's a very cozy, warm, and friendly place to eat. The prices are a little high, but the overall quality matches up.
January 6, 2009

The Best Pancakes!

Great pancakes. Great service! Awesome owner! I have never had a bad meal in my life, and I have grown up with Ye Olde Pancake House. My personal favorite...the banana pancakes. I also thoroughly enjoy the wide variety of syrups.

American Traditional Good For Kids

Ye Olde Pancake House  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/16/2016 A diner from OR tried it.

• 2/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from WA tried it.

• 9/20/2013 A diner from Eugene, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Same Drabble look since it opened just more updated ducks pictures
    Comments
    Good service
  • 7/07/2013 A diner from Corvallis, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Marche

Northwest in Downtown

Sweetwaters

Seafood in Cal Young

Oregon Electric Station

Steakhouse in Downtown

Papa John's Pizza

Pizza in Santa Clara

Ye Olde Pancake House is located near the cities of River Road.
People found this by searching for: Ye Old Pancake House Menu, Ye Olde Pancake House Menu Eugene, Ye Old Pancake House, Ye Olde Pancake House Eugene Menu, Ye Olde Pancake House, Ye Olde Pancake House Menu, Ye Olde Pancake, and Ye Olde Pancake House Eugene.