18189 S Western Ave

Yellow Basket

Neighborhoods: Northeast Torrance
Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I have been going here since I was 9 years old and I am now 64 and I always drive out of my way to eat here!! I think this is the greatest burger place in all of California and possibly the USA!!"
"Awesome food and great restaurant"
  • 11/02/2019

• 3/10/2017

A diner from Torrance, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome food and great restaurant
  • 1/13/2016

A Catering chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 10/09/2015

A diner from Perris, CA tried it.

• 5/23/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/19/2015

A Catering chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/15/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/25/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/12/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Good For Kids Parking Catering

Yellow Basket  Restaurant Reviews

Yellow Basket is located near the cities of Alondra Park, Houston, Lawndale, West Compton, and Milton.
People found this by searching for: Yellow Basket In Torrance, Yellow Basket Gardena, Yellow Basket Gardena, Ca, Yellow Basket Torrance, Yellow Basket In Gardena, Yellow Basket Menu, and Yellow Basket Western.