14871 Biscayne Boulevard
North Miami, FL 33181

Yes Pasta Llc

Neighborhoods: North Miami Beach
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Subs

Yes Pasta Llc is a Mediterranean, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

ElvisM photo

ElvisM

Something new in Miami!

I ate at this restaurant with some friends and it was a real surprise! I was expecting the usual Italian restaurant with checkered tablecloths .. none of this: the atmosphere is modern and trendy. The owner, a very kind Italian woman, explained us the new concept of the restaurant: you can choose the type of pasta, sauces and the additions .. you can practically build the pasta dish that you want to eat …. Hundred of variations… terrific!!! The quality of pasta is superb and even the appetizers and desserts are delicious. Next time I’ll try salads and the day specials… oh yes I’ll be back for sure, it’s unusual find a restaurant where food is very good and prices are reasonable .. finally something new in Miami!

mborrero photo

mborrero

Pasta

Yes Pasta! is located in the same address as the former tenant Pasha’s. The build out is similar, Yes Pasta! kept the bathrooms exactly the same. The atmosphere and the buzz around this two week old restaurant is definitely different.
The interior at Yes Pasta is an eclectic, with modern touches of simplicity and metal juxtaposed with glass and bright blue on painted chairs that give more of a homier vibe, the urge to sit down and try a glass of wine just happens.
When you order the pasta dishes you are really ordering the sauce the pasta goes in and you choose the pasta you would like. Whole wheat and gluten free pastas are available. The Primera, sauteed vegetables, is butter rich. Not realizing this (since I rarely ever eat pasta and wanted to give this place a try) I ate some and thought this is good and then an alarm went off in my head…what is making this taste good, it wasn’t the pasta, it wasn’t the vegetables…it is butter!! ( I am not supposed to eat butter. I should have asked before I ordered about ingredients and told the waiter of my needs..but the newbie waiter here couldn’t verify that it was butter, he had to ask) I felt bad, I usually never return food. I asked however if they would make me a smaller portion only with olive oil instead of butter. It was amazing, I could taste the pasta and the vegetables were much better. I ate the mushrooms. Before the mushrooms were of no interest to me and now I was excited to partake of them.
Yes Pasta is located in a row of restaurants off of Biscayne Blvd. It is a nice area to dine and walk. The pasta portions are big and it is served hot. Being a new restaurant, the staff is not yet knowledgeable of the ingredients in the dishes, I hope that changes. Though I might not return to eat Pasta, I am interested in their other offerings, salads, and paninis- oh and the wine.

Primavera at Yes Pasta Llc

Primavera

giovannadori photo

giovannadori

Simply GOOD!

So happy to have visited this beautiful restaurant, authentic Italian!
The interior is beautiful, the service friendly and efficient and the food really delicious!
Try the spaghetti alle vongole and the ossobuco con risotto, you will be so happy!
a
And don’t forget the desserts, I had the cure di cioccolato, home made soufle with chocolate, simply amazing!
I will be back, very often!!!

Spaghetti alle Vongole

renatas photo

renatas

The best Italian pasta in Miami

I live in Miami and, being Italian, am used to have pasta at home, as the so called Italian restaurants are generally… Argentinian!
I am so glad to have found this little jewel in North Miami Beach, with her beautiful lady, Flaminia, who knows how to deal with her clients md make them feeling at home.
I like the feeling of Italy which you can find when you enter the restaurant… and I love the food!
It’s incredible, the pasta is exactely as you can have when you are in Italy and every day you find new ideas, new specials: I really like to try everything.
…and finally, the cuore di cioccolato, so good!

Spaghetti alle Vongole

I don’t believe that this dish needs a review: you just have try it and be happy!

Italian Food Mediterranean Sandwiches
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Flaminia photo
Flaminia, the Owner, says:

Coming Soon!

From CityGrid:

Yes Pasta Llc  Restaurant Reviews

Yes Pasta Llc is located near the cities of Biscayne Park, Pinewood, Miami Shores, El Portal, and Uleta.
People found this by searching for: Yes Pasta North Miami, Pasta Menu, Yes Pasta, Yes Pasta Miami, Yes Pasta Menu, Yes Pizza North Miami, Fl, and Yes Pasta In North Miami Beach.