2128 W Hamilton St
Allentown, PA 18104-6403

Yocco's Hot Dog King

Cuisine: Hot Dogs, Cheesesteak, Traditional

Yocco's Hot Dog King is a Hot Dogs, Cheesesteak, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Best chili dogs I ever ate. Lots of other places have ok chili sauce, after 50+ years of eating them, Yocco’s is the best, and never changes. I drive 50 miles roundtrip for lunch."
"Best dogs in pa"
Cons
"The dineing area could use some up dating"
Comments
"If you want some good fast food at a reasonable price with fast service yaccos is the place to go"
  • 4/10/2019

• 6/01/2015

A Hot Dogs food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/24/2014

A Hot Dogs chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/22/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/13/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/18/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/16/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/08/2014

A Hot Dogs food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best dogs in pa
    Cons
    The dineing area could use some up dating
    Comments
in10sitee photo

in10sitee

Allentown, PA

Great hotdogs!

Hotdogs are crispy and delicious! I totally recommend the pirogies! They are the best in town!

yocco dog

What a great hot dog!

yocco cheese dog

I am not really a fan of american cheese slices on my hot dog. Not my cup of tea, but the hotdog was great without it!

pirogies

I would give 10 stars if I could. Best in town!!!!

pzsanta photo

pzsanta

Allentown, PA

March 28 visit to Hamilton Street Location

I have been going into this location for many years and have never had a problem until today….I ordered two items….Cheese Sauage and Cheesesteak…..when I got them home….the Cheesesteak had almost no meat in it….and the Cheese Sauage was very small and almost all roll….I have never had this problem because usually they are filled full ….I will go back to this location because its on my way home….but I will be checking everything before I leave….Today was a disappointment….need to watch the people working there a little closer….you have good Menu items…..couldn’t believe this even happened……

Hot Dogs Cheesesteak Parking

Yocco's Hot Dog King  Restaurant Reviews

Yocco's Hot Dog King is located near the cities of Fullerton, Lehigh Valley, Stiles, Hokendauqua, and South Whitehall Township.
People found this by searching for: Yoccos Number Hamilton St, Yocco's Hours, Yoccos Hours, Yocco's Hamilton Street, Yocco's Hot Dogs Menu, Yocco's Hamilton St, Yocco's Hamilton Street Allentown Pa, Yoccos Hot Dogs Hamilton St, and Yocco's Hamilton.