York Shore House

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Fast Food

York Shore House is a Seafood, Lunch, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good"
"Fish used to be great. Been going here for several years. Last time fish was now flounder, no flavor. Prices are very high, used to be worth it - Not anymore!"
"Fish and chips are amazingly good"
"The food is always fresh. Customer service is EXCELLENT. It's been a long time favorite of my family's. Today is my daughters 18th birthday and this is the dinner she chose to celebrate with! :)"
"The counter girl stood and PICKED at her nose then picked up food, dropped on the counter, with her hand and put it in my bag. When I told her I didn't want food she touched, she had the nerve to get defensive and asked me if I had ever touched my fac"
"To keep a patron coming back for over 30 years is telltale as to the quality & quantity of their food & service!!"
"Favorite Fish & Chips. Been coming to Yorkshire House for 18+ years "
Cons
"expensive"
"Sorry no pros just cons "
"They need to expand!! They've been in the same space for over 30 years!! "
Comments
"Was still good will go back "
"Keep up the GREAT JOB!!"
mari1131 photo

mari1131

Nellis Afb, NV

Best fish I've ever eaten!!

I actually do not like fish, but the fish at this store is the best, ever. I actually used to live near Lancaster and ate there often, but have moved out of state. Whenever we are in town, we HAVE to stop and get some, my whole family absolutely LOVES it. Nothing better!!

Fish by the piece

Mild tasting fish, not “fishy” tasting at all. Best fish ever!!

joppy photo

joppy

Lancaster, CA

AV's Best Fish and Chips

The secret is in the batter. The Fish and Chips, and Chicken and Chips are tender and deep fried in a family secret batter, that I’m sure contains a good amount of quality beer. The clam chowder is delicious. A family owned successful business for over 30 years, has been a favorite of the valley for decades. Place your order at the counter, then seat yourself in a spaceous dining room with solid wood tables and chairs.

Fish and Chips (2 pieces)

Better to eat there, but if you like, you can place the order to go, just double check to make sure the order is corrct before you leave, and that everything you ordered is included.

October 2, 2008

best fish I have ever had!!

The atmosphere is friendly and nice. The food is delicious!! I have eaten at many fish restaurants but this is by far the best!

Seafood Dinner Lunch

York Shore House  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/04/2016 A diner from Palmdale, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good
    Cons
    expensive
    Comments
    Was still good will go back
  • 2/20/2016 A diner from Denver, CO tried it.

• 6/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/27/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/08/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 1/11/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 12/13/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Yorkshire House In Lancaster, Ca, Yorkshire Fish And Chips Lancaster Ca, Yorkshire House Lancaster, Ca, York Shore House Fish And Chips, Yorkshire House Lancaster Ca, York Shore House Lancaster Ca, Yorkshire House Fish And Chips, and York Shore House.