317 San Fernando Mission Boulevard
San Fernando, CA 91340

Yoshinoya Beef Bowl

Neighborhoods: San Fernando
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Yoshinoya Beef Bowl is a Japanese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 12/11/2018

A diner from Sun Prairie, WI tried it.

• 10/26/2016

A Japanese chowhound from Beaverton, OR tried it.

justin photo

justin

Leave it as a memory...

For some reason in my head I had wonderful memories of Yoshinoya and their beef bowls. I’m not sure how old those memories are, but they most originate from a time when I had much much lower standards in food.

Anyways, I attempted to rekindle those thoughts with another trip to Yoshinoya. The first interesting thing I noticed is that they now sell BBQ items – like korean short rib, chicken, etc. The cashier tries to push it on everyone, but I was determined to get my bowl.

When I finally got my bowl my first impression was mixed. The chicken actually looked semi-decent but the beef looked sad and wrong. It was a pale color and looked like 75% fat held together by the thinnest portions of actual meat. I found that the chicken was also mostly skin and fat too but at least it had the sweet teriyaki sauce. Nonetheless, I ate it (I was already committed…) and now I’m not interested in coming back. Sad.

Chicken & Beef Combo Bowl at Yoshinoya Beef Bowl

Chicken & Beef Combo Bowl

Chicken w/ lots of skin and fat and eerily thin “beef” that tasted mostly like fat. At least it comes with some veggies?

Japanese Parking Lunch

Yoshinoya Beef Bowl  Restaurant Reviews

Yoshinoya Beef Bowl is located near the cities of Richmond Hill, San Fernando Valley, Pacoima, Lake View Terraces, and Sylmar.
People found this by searching for: Beef Bowl Sanfernando Ca, Yoshinoya Bowl Combo, Yoshinoya, Yoshinoya Restaurant Fast Food, Yoshinoya Locations Fast Food, 24 Hour Food San Fernando, and Yoshinoya Beef Bowl.