You & I Sushi

You & I Sushi is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Dynamite sushi etc."
stevemv7 photo

stevemv7

Mission Viejo, CA

All-You-Can-Eat

For a small sushi restuarant, this place is really good. They offer a lunch and dinner All-you-can-eat price that can’t be beat. They also have a regular menu for those not too sure about sushi. The sushi is fresh and the sushi chef are friendly. Good variety of items on their menu.

You & I roll

Greaty blend of ingrdients and flavors in this roll. Large sized roll.

Volcano Roll

Baked roll with salmon and spicy tuna. Very good. Melts in your mouth.

November 20, 2014

One of the best places i have been to for sushi!\r Green mussels are delicious! Cooked to perfection.\r Will be back.
August 1, 2011

A horrible restraunt experience

I would not recommend this place at all. If it weren't for the fact that I was with family and friends I would have walked out of this place. The quality was terrible and the service wasn't anything to rave about either. Our server even…
January 3, 2011

All you can eat! Great service!

Not the best sushi in town, but for 24.99 and all you can eat sushi, I will never go anywhere else. Awesome service as well.

Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

You & I Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/31/2015 A diner from Van Nuys, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/03/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/14/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/10/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/11/2014 A diner from Burbank, CA tried it.

• 2/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

You & I Sushi is located near the cities of Laguna Woods, Aliso Viejo, Mcdougall, El Toro, and Mission Viejo.
People found this by searching for: You And I Sushi Aliso Viejo, You And I Sushi In Laguna Hills, You & I Sushi, You And I Sushi Menu, U Snd I Sushi, You And I Sushi Laguna Hills Menu, U And I Sushi, U And I Sushi Laguna Hills, and You And I Sushi Laguna Hills.