You & I Sushi

You & I Sushi is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Dynamite sushi etc."
  • 5/31/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/03/2015

A food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/14/2015

A food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/22/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2015

A food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/10/2015

A chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/23/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/14/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/11/2014

A chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/10/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

stevemv7 photo

stevemv7

Mission Viejo, CA

All-You-Can-Eat

For a small sushi restuarant, this place is really good. They offer a lunch and dinner All-you-can-eat price that can’t be beat. They also have a regular menu for those not too sure about sushi. The sushi is fresh and the sushi chef are friendly. Good variety of items on their menu.

You & I roll

Greaty blend of ingrdients and flavors in this roll. Large sized roll.

Volcano Roll

Baked roll with salmon and spicy tuna. Very good. Melts in your mouth.

Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

You & I Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

You & I Sushi is located near the cities of Laguna Woods, Aliso Viejo, Mcdougall, El Toro, and Mission Viejo.
People found this by searching for: You And I Sushi In Laguna Hills, Sushi Laguna Hills, You And I Sushi Laguna Hills Menu, U And I Sushi, You And I Sushi Menu, U And I Sushi Laguna Hills, and You And I Sushi Laguna Hills.