Young Bin Chinese Restaurant

(Seffner Community Alliance)

Cuisine: Lunch specials, Lunch, Asian

Young Bin Chinese Restaurant is a Lunch specials, Lunch, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"easy online ordering"
"online ordering was easy"
Cons
"Crab Rangoon (full of onion, NO filling) Egg drop/wonton soup (bland) told us they did not have szechuan sauce 2 give 4 the TINY spring rolls, but they have a szechuan chx on the menu :/ there r better, I would suggest exploring other restaurants, as I p"
"Food!"
Comments
  • 9/02/2017

Nikkilyn37 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Nikkilyn37 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/02/2017

A Lunch specials food lover from Brandon, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    online ordering was easy
    Cons
    Food!
    Comments
nikkilyn37 photo

nikkilyn37

Seffner, FL

Awful food!

Crab Rangoon (full of onion, NO filling) Egg drop/wonton soup (bland) told us they did not have szechuan sauce 2 give 4 the TINY spring rolls, but they have a szechuan chx on the menu :/ there r better, I would suggest exploring other restaurants, as I plan to do. WISH I would have read the reviews before going here!!! This review is solely based on the horrible food and not of that of a disgruntled customer due to my husband being the one to pick it up for me. he also said the place was completely empty, which I’ve read in other comments, it’s Sat night at 8 pm. a restaurant should be full at that time. that’s should have been a clue to run, lol.

Dinner Online Ordering Delivery

Young Bin Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Young Bin Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Mango and Valrico.
People found this by searching for: Young Bin Chinese.