Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Overall
Pros
"They give you large portion of food &hot towels to clean your hands and cut oranges after dinner "
"Fast service"
"Good quality fresh food!"
"Food was very good and fast"
Cons
"The service sucked we were seated and the waitress never took our order we were a black couple the table right next to us was a table of six white people I had to go up to the counter to order my food get drink etc the waitress never asked us anything sh"
"Free pepper steak my favorite nut meat gave me food poisoning "
"Location not good"
"Kitchen need a serious cleaning!!!"
"We couldn't get a glass of wine or any alcohol with our meals "

Chinese Delivery Asian

Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/22/2016 A diner from Metairie, LA tried it.

• 12/29/2015 A diner from Kenner, LA tried it.

• 10/18/2015 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 7/06/2015 A diner from Harvey, LA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 7/01/2015 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
    Cons
    Free pepper steak my favorite nut meat gave me food poisoning
  • 6/29/2015 A diner from Luling, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 4/14/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 4/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/11/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of River Ridge and Elmwood.
People found this by searching for: Youngs Chinese Kenner, Youngs Garden, Young's Garden Kenner, Young's Chinese Restaurant Kenner, Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant Menu, Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant, Youngs Garden Menu, Young S Garden Kenner, and Young's Garden Kenner La.