2037 Williams Blvd
Kenner, LA 70062

Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Lots of good food. Hot towels."
"They give you large portion of food &hot towels to clean your hands and cut oranges after dinner "
"Fast service"
"Good quality fresh food!"
"Food was very good and fast"
Cons
"The service sucked we were seated and the waitress never took our order we were a black couple the table right next to us was a table of six white people I had to go up to the counter to order my food get drink etc the waitress never asked us anything sh"
"Free pepper steak my favorite nut meat gave me food poisoning "
"Location not good"
"Kitchen need a serious cleaning!!!"
"We couldn't get a glass of wine or any alcohol with our meals "
  • 9/30/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/05/2017

A dining patron from New Orleans, LA tried it.

• 5/30/2017

Charlesrs tried it, liked it, and rated it . Charlesrs liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Lots of good food. Hot towels.
  • 3/29/2017

A dining patron from Metairie, LA tried it.

• 3/25/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/22/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Metairie, LA tried it.

• 12/29/2015

A Chinese food lover from Kenner, LA tried it.

• 10/18/2015

A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/06/2015

A dining patron from Marrero, LA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

• 7/01/2015

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
    Cons
    Free pepper steak my favorite nut meat gave me food poisoning

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of 4, River Ridge, and Elmwood.
People found this by searching for: Young's Garden Kenner La, Youngs Chinese Kenner La, Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant, Young's Garden Kenner, Young's Chinese Restaurant Kenner, Young Garden Menu In Metarie, La, Youngs Chinese Kenner, Youngs Garden In Kenner, and Young's Garden Chinese Restaurant Menu.