Yu-Mi Sushi Japanese Restaurant & Cafe

Cuisine: Sushi, American, Asian

Overall
Pros
"Always fresh, always delishious, always friendly."
"Best Sushi in South Florida with such fresh ingredients. My Japanese colleague loves the Chirachi bowls (all of them) and my friends love Bahama Mama Roll, Tokyo Love Story Roll, Crunch Roll, basically all the rolls.. Another lover of sushi I know claim"
Cons
"I have read elsewhere complaints about the size of the place and rude service. It is tiny, yet in 10 years as a regular I myself have never ever encountered rudeness from the staff. But because if it's walk-in-closet size, it can get a bit close in there "
Comments
"Get there early, and don't expect to be seated if your whole party isn't there. This is tiny, working class joint, not a lounge and not a chain, so the "rules" ebb and flow depending on how crazy busy it gets. On occasion you may need patience, but it is "
September 4, 2012

Good and fresh food with low prices. Staff leaves a lot to be desired but it doesn't keep us away. We've stayed local for years...
August 6, 2012

This place is run by a Korean family. Which means food is decent, price is reasonable. However, the staff can be abrupt and rude. Quality of the Sushi is better than neighboring sushi joints but not better than Japanese owned Sushi place.…
Logo88x33

JR

from Urbanspoon
June 30, 2012

I love the sushi here and that's saying something...I'm not generally a huge fan of sushi, probably because I'm fussy with Asian cuisine, but this place I like.

Sushi Dinner Delivery

Yu-Mi Sushi Japanese Restaurant & Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/29/2016 A diner from Palm City, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2016 A diner from Palm Beach Gardens, FL tried it.

• 6/10/2016 Katiet4 tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. Katiet4 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Always fresh, always delishious, always friendly.
    Cons
    Comments
  • 5/16/2016 A diner from Palm Beach Gardens, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/02/2015 A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/19/2015 A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/29/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 4/17/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/27/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Yu Mi Sushi Palm Beach Gardens, Yu Mi Sushi Menu Alternat Aia Menu, Yumi Sushi Palm Beach Gardens, Yu Mi Sushi Palm Beach Gardens Menu, Yumi Palm Beach Gardens, Yu Mi Sushi Palm Beach Gardens, and Yu Mi Sushi Palm Beach Gardens Menu.