2925 E Belleview Ave
Englewood, CO 80110-6301

Yue Garden

Cuisine: Chinese

Yue Garden is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

gregzactly photo

gregzactly

Littleton, CO

Overall Good

I’m writing this review after having ordered Chinese delivery by mistake from another nearby Chinese restaurant. I received their menu in the mail and mistook it for a new Yue Garden menu. And what a mistake it was…their food was horrible, and made me realize how much better the Yue Garden’s food is.

I have ordered from Yue Garden for the last few years and have been very happy with almost everything. I was disappointed one time with the sweet and sour pork which had a “stale” after taste. Maybe it was just me. I usually order Kung Pow beef, Mongolian pork, shrimp fried rice, egg rolls, and chicken wings. The quality and taste have always been good and consistant for the price. I have had better Chinese food at some of the higher priced restaurants, but that should be expected.

Overall, I give them a thumbs up for quality and price for delivered food. I know I will make sure not to mistake someone else s menu for theirs again.

Chinese Delivery

Yue Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Yue Garden is located near the cities of Sheridan, Cherry Hills Village, Greenwood Village, and Littleton.
People found this by searching for: Yuegarden Chinese Food Englewood Co, Yu Garden Chinese Restaurant Englewood Co, Yue Garden Littleton, Yue Garden, Yue Garden Menu, Yue Garden Littleton Co, Yue Garden Menu, Belleview Littleton Co, Yue Garden Littleton Colorado, and Yuegarden.