621 J Clyde Morris Blvd

dhoegerm photo

dhoegerm

Yorktown, VA

Save yourself some frustration

I purchased a $25 gift certificate online for them so I thought I’d try them out. Service was ok, but food was very over priced. We presented the certificate before ordering and we’re told our order would qualify, but when it came time to pay the manager (Beth) wouldn’t accept it. I asked for a customer service number or for a way to contact owners and was told there was no way to contact anyone above her in the organization.

Sent an email to their web site, but received no reply after a week. I called and spoke to the general manager (Bob) and was told he would talk to Beth and then call me back to arrange the refund the $25. No call. I called 3 more times and left messages but never received a call back.

Save yourself some frustration… there are better (and less expensive) steak houses around which value customer service.

AYCE Ribs

American Dinner Casual

Yukon Steak Co  Restaurant Reviews

Yukon Steak Co is located near the cities of New Market.
People found this by searching for: Yukon Newport News, Yukon Steakhouse Newport News, Yukon Restaurant Newport News Va, Yukon Newport News Va, Yukon Steak, Yukon In Newport News, Yukon Restaurant Newport News, and Yukon Steakhouse Menu.