665 Tremont St Ste A

Yum Mee Chinese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: South End
Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Love the fried rice!!"
  • 9/17/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 8/15/2017

An Asian food lover from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2017

An Asian chowhound from Cambridge, MA tried it.

• 6/14/2017

A dining patron from Providence, RI tried it and liked it.

• 11/20/2016

An Asian food lover from New Britain, CT tried it.

• 8/19/2016

An Asian chowhound from Providence, RI tried it.

• 3/03/2016

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 10/09/2015

An Asian food lover from Boston, MA tried it.

• 10/06/2015

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/17/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

May 8, 2010

not good at all

its seriously all bad
April 24, 2010

Amazing Chinese Restaurant

This restaurant is perfect! The food, the service, and the atmosphere are wonderful. I will definitely be coming back again!
September 25, 2008

After waiting over an hour for our order to be delivered, it finally came but was missing two entrees! We had called three times wondering what had happened to our order and finally when it arrived we figured we would not bother calling.…

Uni

Bakery & Pastries in South End

Eloy's Bakery

Bakeries in South End

10/12/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Brown Sugar Cafe in Allston.

10/12/2017

A dining patron from Waltham, MA tried Tim's Tavern (CLOSED) in South End.

10/11/2017

A Catering food lover from Boston, MA tried Liberty Bell Roast Beef in D Street - West Broadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A Cafe food lover from Cumberland, RI tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A Vietnamese chowhound from US tried Anh Hong.

10/07/2017

A Cafe food lover from Bogor, 30 tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay and liked it. They liked the food.

10/06/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Dorchester, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The parking lot was littered with trash. When I got inside, the floor inside was littered with trash. The woman at counter was NOT interested in me, the customer. I had to ask her to serve me. I received incorrect order and never saw a smile, or heard a t
Cons
Comments
Worst experience I have had in a long time. I was polite because I had my grandson. I really wanted to say something.
10/05/2017

A Thai food lover from US tried Smile Thai Noodles in Brighton.

10/04/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried La Parrilla Restaurant in Columbia Point.

10/04/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Boston, MA tried Dry Dock Cafe in South Boston.

Asian Accepts credit cards Lunch

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

Yum Mee Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Yum Mee Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Food South End Boston, Yummy Chinese Food, Yummy Chinese Tremont, Yummies Restaurant South End Ma, Restaurant 02118, Yum Yums Tremont Street, Boston Menu, Yummy S Chinese South End, Yummi Remont Chinese Boston, and Yummee Chinese Restaurant Menu.