313 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401

Yummy Cupcakes

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Cupcakes, Vegan, Catering

Yummy Cupcakes is a Cupcakes, Vegan, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

tulips500 photo

tulips500

cute, but expensive treats

the variety at yummy cupcakes is huge. the numerous flavors of the cupcakes themselves as well as the different toppings combos possible overwhelmed me when i first walked in. the cupcakes are good hefty size for the $3 bucks you end up spending (i guess that’s the going rate for most upscale cupcakes), and i have to agree w/wabbie that the cupcakes are super sweet. tasty, but very sweet. my teeth hurt afterwards.

Chocolate Coconut Cream at Yummy Cupcakes

Chocolate Coconut Cream

i’m a sucker for coconut-anything so i had to try this cupcake. very squishy, heavy chocolate cupcake w/a boatload of buttercream frosting on top…maybe too much for my taste considering how heavy it felt in my tummy afterwards.

wabbie photo

wabbie

Best price for good cupcakes

Yummy Cupcakes has a great selection of cupcakes. All fresh and good quality ingredients. And so far it has the best prices for cupcakes. Their “classic”, regular sized cupcakes go between $2.50 to $3. There’s a huge selection and they do smaller sizes and even bigger sizes. I believe you have to order in advance for those.

My favorite is the Vanilla / Chocolate. It’s a vanilla cupcake with chocolate buttercream. Simple and good. The cupcakes that I’ve tried so far from this place is a little too sweet for my taste, but that’s just me. My friends and family love it.

Although it’s not my ultimate favorite cupcake place, it’s up there…Pretty close. Customer service is good too.

Vanilla / Chocolate

I love it!

Promenade Cupcakes Vegan
Mon-Tue 10:00AM - 06:00PM
Wed-Thu 10:00AM - 07:00PM
Sun,Fri-Sat 10:00AM - 08:00PM

Yummy Cupcakes  Restaurant Reviews

Yummy Cupcakes is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Santa Monica Yummy Cupcakes Menu, Yummy Cupcakes, Cupcakes 90401, Coconut Cream Cupcakes, Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes, Cupcake Menu Board, Yummy Coconut Frosting, and Santa Monica Yummy Menu.