Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Catering, Breakfast, American

Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant is a Catering, Breakfast, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I'm in love with the sweet & sour chicken "
"Food "
"Good food"
"GreAt food for the price. They have the best spring rolls!!"
Cons
"It's an open dining room so when I ate in I was uncomfortable because I felt like I was being watched the whole time"
  • 7/27/2016

A Catering food lover from Glassboro, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/12/2016

A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/19/2016

A Catering chowhound from Moorestown, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2016

A Catering chowhound from North Bergen, NJ tried it.

• 4/29/2016

A dining patron from Wenonah, NJ tried it.

• 3/17/2016

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 4/12/2015

A Catering food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/21/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/03/2015

• 2/15/2015

A Catering food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

foodie76 photo

foodie76

Voorhees, NJ

Yes it is Yummy Yummy

I use to live close to this restaurant so I go when I visit near by for for great cheap eats. This is my favorite Chinese restaurant for cheap eats. For example: Chicken Chow Mein, Chinese Pizza, General Tso’s ;0), Lo Mein, Egg rolls… that sort of thing. They seem to not do as well with higher priced dishes like duck – which is good but not top. They give ample amounts and I am always surprised of the freshness of the food. Plus they have quick service. Though, this is not a nice place to sit and eat.

General Tso's

Best Tso’s Anywhere! Believe me we have had complete strangers mention the same in another part of the state.

Chinese Pizza

I love their Chinese Pizza

Cheap Eats Good For Kids Parking

Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of , Wenonah, Mantua Township, Woodbury Heights, and Mt Royal.
People found this by searching for: Yummy Yummy Mantua Menu, Yummy Yummy Mantua, Yummy+Yummy+Mantua+Nj, Yum Yum In Mantua Nj, Yum Yummy Chinese Restaurant In Mantua, Yummy Yummy Mantua Nj, and Yum Yum Chinese Menu Mantua.