Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Catering, Breakfast, American

Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant is a Catering, Breakfast, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I'm in love with the sweet & sour chicken "
"Food "
"Good food"
"GreAt food for the price. They have the best spring rolls!!"
Cons
"It's an open dining room so when I ate in I was uncomfortable because I felt like I was being watched the whole time"
foodie76 photo

foodie76

Voorhees, NJ

Yes it is Yummy Yummy

I use to live close to this restaurant so I go when I visit near by for for great cheap eats. This is my favorite Chinese restaurant for cheap eats. For example: Chicken Chow Mein, Chinese Pizza, General Tso’s ;0), Lo Mein, Egg rolls… that sort of thing. They seem to not do as well with higher priced dishes like duck – which is good but not top. They give ample amounts and I am always surprised of the freshness of the food. Plus they have quick service. Though, this is not a nice place to sit and eat.

General Tso's

Best Tso’s Anywhere! Believe me we have had complete strangers mention the same in another part of the state.

Chinese Pizza

I love their Chinese Pizza

December 15, 2008

Very Good General Tso's

This chinese take out restaurant has the best General Tso's chicken that we have found, also love the chinese pizza. They are polite and quick with the order.
October 22, 2008

food

There is nothing special about this restaurant. The service was a little slow, the food was bland, the dining area was drab and semi clean and thr price was okay.

Cheap Eats Good For Kids Parking

Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/27/2016 A diner from Glassboro, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/12/2016 A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/19/2016 A diner from Mount Laurel, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2016 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 4/29/2016 A diner from Wenonah, NJ tried it.

• 3/17/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 3/21/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 3/03/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of , Wenonah, Mantua Township, Woodbury Heights, and Mt Royal.
People found this by searching for: Yummy Yummy Mantua, Yum Yum In Mantua Nj, Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant 08051, Yummy Yummy Mantua Menu, Yummy+Yummy+Mantua+Nj, Yum Yum Chinese Menu Mantua, and Yummy Yummy Mantua Nj.