200 E Golf Rd

Yu's Mandarin Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch specials, Soups

• 3/26/2015

• 11/27/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/23/2014

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/28/2013

A dining patron from Crystal Lake, IL tried it.

dlay01 photo

dlay01

Chicago, IL

Always "On"!

One of the more well know Korean style Chinese restaurants in the Chicago area, they are known for their homemade noodle dishes. On weekdays at noon, their chef does a live noodle making show that always draws a crowd. I’ve been coming to this restaurant frequently since 1995 and the quality of the food is always great. Haven’t yet had an “off” experience. I especially love their wings!

Yu's Chicken Wings

Just the right balance of crispiness and spices. I can eat a whole plate by myself!

Ja Jang Myun

The sauce was just OK, but the noodles were great!

Squid with Garlic sauce

I wish the batter was crispier but the garlic sauce is really good. I love the sweet, salty and spicy mix.

Spicy Noodle Platter

This is my most favorite noodle dish at Yu’s. I always ask them to make it extra spicy for me.

Chinese Good for groups Dinner

phreegirl

Cary, IL
0 useful

Yu's Mandarin Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Yu's Mandarin Restaurant is located near the cities of Hoffman Estates and Hoffman Est.
People found this by searching for: Yu's Mandarin Restaurant Schaumburg Il, Yu's Mandarin Schaumburg, Yu's Menu, Yu Mandarin Schaumburg, Yus Mandarin, Yu's Mandarin Schaumburg Menu, Yu's Mandarin Schaumburg Lunch Menu, Yu's Mandarin Schaumburg Menu Pdf, and Yu's Mandarin Menu.