Yu's Old Town Buffet

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"I enjoy the variety of food. Everyone can get what they want. The kids can have pizza, I can have fish & shrimp, my husband likes Chinese. I enjoy the cookies and icecream for dessert. "
  • 1/18/2015

• 1/02/2014

A dining patron from Pataskala, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

June 26, 2007

Old Town Buffet Fantastic !!!!!!

This is the best Buffet there is . All variety of foods including cakes and sweets. We've been there in the past 2 years about 10 times and never once regretted it . The service is the Best. If your hungry, Yipee ! You don't even get to…
June 17, 2007

disgusting, unsanitary, and dangerous.

this place is terrible. the food is old and sits out open, they do not put more on the buffet until it is gone, even if it has been sitting there all day... and when they are busy they undercook the food... sometimes even serving the rice…
April 12, 2006

Love this place

This a great buffet restaurant that is located where the Old country Buffet used to be. It is a Chinese restaurant but they have a lot of American selection too. There is plenty of seating. The prices aren't bad. The food is always hot…

4/20/2018

An Italian food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Alexander's in Bloomfield.

4/19/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Pizza Shack in Brentwood and rated it . They liked the service.

4/18/2018

A Pub Food food lover from US tried Park Valley Lounge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A dining patron from Palm Springs, CA tried Lotus Garden in Brentwood.

4/17/2018

A diner from Glenshaw, PA tried Outback Steakhouse and liked it. They didn't like the food.

4/16/2018

A Steakhouse food lover from US tried Outback Steakhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Got seated fast
Cons
I went to outback on McKnight Sunday first we got seated quickly so that was nice then our server took our drink order he got it wrong he was new so we ignored the mistake dinner was going good but we had been sitting there for about hour and a half now w
4/15/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Applebee's. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

A diner from US tried Cafe Allegro in Southside Flats.

4/12/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Twisters Ice Cream in Bloomfield and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/12/2018

An American chowhound from New Kensington, PA tried Isabella Street Cafe in Northshore.

Chinese Lunch Good for groups
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

Yu's Old Town Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Yu's Old Town Buffet is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Old Town Buffet Menu, Yu Old Town Buffet, Old Town Buffet, Restuaraunt In West Mifflin,Pa., Yu's Old Town Buffet, Old Town Buffet Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Chinese Buffet Rt. 51, Old Town Buffet West Mifflin, and Chinese Buffet On Route 51 Pittsburgh Pa.