90 W Main St
Somerville, NJ 08876

Yutaka Hibachi Steak House & Sushi Bar

Cuisine: Sushi, Lunch, American

Pros
"Nice ambiance. AMAZING food. Come here at least once a month with my boyfriend.. it's a favorite of ours. Definitely my favorite hibachi place ever. "
Cons
"I honestly can't think of any cons. I've never been disappointed here "
Comments
"Perfect for a date night or a night out with a group of friends or family! "
  • 4/20/2017

A Sushi food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I honestly can't think of any cons. I've never been disappointed here
    Comments
    Perfect for a date night or a night out with a group of friends or family!
  • 3/26/2017

A diner from Bound Brook, NJ tried it.

• 3/05/2015

A Sushi chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/16/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/25/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/09/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

Sushi Dinner Lunch

Yutaka Hibachi Steak House & Sushi Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Yutaka Hibachi Steak House & Sushi Bar is located near the cities of Raritan, Bridgewater, Manville, Bridgewater Twp, and Martinsville.
People found this by searching for: Yutaka Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar Somerville Nj, Yutaka Somerville Hours, Yutaka Menu Somerville Nj, Hibachi Grill Somerville Nj Menu, Yutaka Somerville, Yutaka Menu Bridgewater, Yutaka Somerville Menu, Yutaka Hibachi Steak House & Sushi Bar Somerville, Nj, and Yutaka Somerville Nj.