1132 N Garfield Ave

Z Sushi California Cuisine Cocktails

Neighborhoods: Alhambra
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Asian

• 1/09/2021

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 3/17/2017

A Japanese food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/21/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 3/03/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/27/2014

A Japanese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 6/24/2014

A Japanese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

mh2mh photo

mh2mh

good for the hood

I’ll have to do a return visit to Z. The “sushi” place I went to immediately prior to Z was Kabuki, not really by choice. Oh heaven and earth, I cannot go back to that damned, forsaken place again. That was my third visit to a Kabuki (never by choice)—my first time I opted for boring teriyaki something, my second time I was drunk. That third time I gave it a go for that so-called sushi. It was flat out freaking awful. I am hating it again as I type. Stupid hard rice and tasteless fish. Terrible memories. Never again in life.

But back to Z. The rice was well-cooked and held together. The nigiri were little pillows of rice and big pieces of fish. I had hamachi and tuna, and uni. The uni was not so good. But after Mori, what is? We also had some cooked items. All in all, it was generally pretty good. But I’ll have to go back and try some more of both the raw fish and the cooked items, I think I might like their cooked dishes better.

So I’m not sure if I like Z because it was such a relief after Kabuki. Or if it was actually good. Either way, it was still pretty good, and great for the hood.

Japanese Sushi Asian

Z Sushi California Cuisine Cocktails  Restaurant Reviews

Z Sushi California Cuisine Cocktails is located near the cities of San Gabriel, Southwest San Gabriel Valley, South Pasadena, San Marino, and Monterey Park.
People found this by searching for: Z Sushi Menu Alhambra, Z Sushi Menu, Z Sushi Alhambra, Sushi Takeout 91801, California Sushi Alhambra, Ca, Sushi In Alhambra, Z Sushi Alhambra Menu, and Zsushi カリフォルニア.