2500 Grand Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64108-2535

Z-Teca Fresh Mexican Grill

Neighborhoods: Crown Center
Cuisine: Mexican, Grill, Sandwiches

Z-Teca Fresh Mexican Grill is a Mexican, Grill, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Joshephene photo

Joshephene

Kansas City, MO

Disgusting!!

Went there on my lunch break since I work right by crown center. I have to say this is the worst “mexican” restaurant I have ever been to. I’m a vegetarian so usually mexican is a safe choice for me since they offer lots of veggie friendly foods, so I ordered the Fajita Veggie Burrito. On my hour lunch break it took 20 minutes just to get through the line and only having three topping choices where salsa is considered a option doesn’t allow you to have a very flavorful lunch unless you want to pay an extra charge. The cilantro rice was hard and not edible without a little crunch, the fajita vegetable looked like they were stored in water and tasted as though they were as well same with the black beans. Ended up thowing away more than have of the burrito and it left me feeling sick to my stomach. There was nothing “fresh” about this place at all.

Mexican Delivery Grill

Z-Teca Fresh Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Z-Teca Fresh Mexican Grill is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Ztec Mexican Food Crown Center, Zteca At Crown Center, Z Teca At Crown Center, Crown Center And Mexican Food, Zteca Crown Center, Crown Center Food Court Hours, Z Teca Crown Center, Z Teca Menu Crown Center, and Z Teca Fresh Mexican Grill.