1 Market St
Ipswich, MA 01938-2212

Zabaglione Cafe

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Breakfast

Zabaglione Cafe is a Italian, Catering, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Location"
Cons
"Unhinged owner swearing at customers"
Comments
"avoid"
  • 3/06/2020

Jennahetry tried it.

• 5/12/2018

An Italian food lover from Reading, MA tried it.

• 9/26/2017

An Italian chowhound from Peabody, MA tried it.

• 5/16/2016

Matthewb251 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Matthewb251 liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Location
    Cons
    Unhinged owner swearing at customers
  • 9/26/2016

An Italian chowhound from US tried it.

• 10/09/2015

An Italian food lover from Ipswich, MA tried it.

• 9/26/2015

An Italian chowhound from Hampton, NH tried it.

• 1/15/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

discern photo

discern

Portsmouth, NH

Fantastic

Ipswich, Massachusetts, with its beaches, farms and positively certifiable drivers who will cross intersections with reckless abandon and without thought of life or limb, isn’t just known for its seascapes and skid marks; it is home to Zabaglione Cafe, and their restaurant around the corner. Here, you can get out of your car (phew) and have a great bite to eat for lunch and some tasty desserts to boot.

Since arriving in the Cape Ann area a week earlier, I’d been craving two things: clams and Greek food. Both, oddly enough, were satisfied at Zabaglione, an Italian joint. The clam chowder, while no substitute for steamers, was satisfying, and “The Greek” with its Tzatziki sauce and chunks of marinated lamb wrapped in a pita was just the ticket after hiking around on the trails at Crane Beach. My wife played it safe and ordered an Italian sandwich, which she also enjoyed.

Zabaglione Cafe has plenty of options for vegetarians, and an incredible-looking selection of cannoli, cakes and tiramisu for dessert, which, alas, we skipped on this occasion. But should we ever throw caution to the wind and attempt to drive through Ipswich again, we’ll certainly pay Zabaglione another visit.

UPDATE: We did revisit Cafe Zabaglione, and the lunches we ordered didn’t quite stand up to our first visit. A bit greasier and unhealthier-feeling than last time, our meals left us feeling very full, but just a bit disappointed, especially given our previous experience. Not bad, but not great.

jennahetry photo

jennahetry

New York, NY

Excellent

I was several times in that cafe and it is fantastic, really expresses the soul of whole country, moreover want to recommend one site https://essaysempire.com/ where you can find different articles concerning Italian food, moreover in some of them you can fnd the desciption of the restaurans, where yours is mentioned

williamson photo

williamson

Miami, FL

Their service makes me appetize

Zabaglione cafe restaurant is always in the first line for providing healthy foods.The Italian foods will make the customers so amazed by preparing healthy foods in front of you.This pop over here can teach you for writing article about your food and recpes description.Their service is quick and price is also fair.

mussels

vipercaz1 photo

vipercaz1

Ipswich, MA

Beware of very rude and inappropriate owner!!!!

So here is the story of the evening on 11/9/12… myself, my wife and my 6 1/2 year old daughter decided to try cafe zabaglione for the first time. We went in after my daughter got out of dance lessons. Ordered drinks and apps. My daughter was having a cup of chicken noodle soup and we were sharing the mussels. The soup came first. As the mussels were being placed in front of us i could right away detect a strong fish odor. I told my wife that i thought something was wrong with the mussels. When i went to eat one of the mussels, the fish taste was so strong that i gagged. We called the waitress over and told her that we did not want the mussels and told her the situation. She apologized and we place our dinner order. Within 5 minutes this raving lunatic, who i later found out was the owner, came over to the table yelling at me that there was nothing wrong with the mussels. I tried to quietly tell my side of the story seeing that other customers were in there and he told me to speak up so that everyone could hear. I told him that this behavior was not appropriate and he proceeded to kick us out of the restaurant saying never to come back (which we won’t). He was so out of control and screaming that he proceeded to make my daughter cry. As we walked out another customer who was getting a to go order came outside with us and had to hug my daughter. She told us that she had granddaughters of her own and that this man acted so inappropriate in front of a young child. In my years alive i had never seen such an out of control, arrogant, cold hearted person as this man! I can easily say that we will never step foot inside his place again and i wish him the worst with all my heart!

mussels

Mussels were either left out too long or old!

Italian Essays Article

Zabaglione Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Zabaglione Cafe is located near the cities of Rowley and Kenyon.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Zabaglione Ipswich Ma, Cafe Zabaglione Menu, Cafe Zabaglione Ipswich, Cafe Zabaglione Ipswich Menu, Zabaglione Ipswich Ma, Zabaglione Ipswich Menu, Polypropylene Cups In Ipswich Massachusetts Mail, and Zabaglione Cafe, 1 Market Street Ipswich Ma.