Zahav

Dashfast photo

Dashfast

Seattle, WA

Wow. Fantastic.

First off, did the other reviewer even eat at Zahav? Kryptonic is so far off – it’s really frustrating to come across a review like that that is so misleading to potential customers. Zahav is an excellent place to eat at, there is no excessive waiting, the staff is great and accomodating, and the food is unreal. I know many people that have eaten there and have heard 0 complaints. Everything that I’ve heard is strictly laudatory.

kryptonic photo

kryptonic

Philadelphia, PA

Wouldn't waste my pocket change here.

Boring food expensive food, plus pushy waiters and managers equals to an hour and a half of wasted time. A shame they wasted so much money on redecorating, because I think it left them with no money to put into their food. We waited forever between each course, they waiter explained the kitchen was backed up, like I cared. I wouldn’t even take my enemies here, unless maybe I had a knife to my back.

February 8, 2010

What a delight!

We went during restaurant week, we started with some drinks and ending up having dinner at the bar. The bartenders were very friendly, even though it was busy and they took the time out to walk us through the. Although, we weren't…
October 9, 2009

Zahav

Zahav serves great food and the the staff were wonderful. I went for lunch and had there delicious lamb sausage, which is made on premise, and it was to die for. I also had the hummus and there mint lemonade and would come back just for…
September 28, 2009

Check out the bread cocktail

So i heard about the cocktail they had at this resturant and had to go and try them out. I am a pretty huge fan of Rye bread and didn't believe anyone could or would make a drink that taste like bread. Well they did and it is good!

Middle Eastern OpenTable Reservations
Tips
  • A five-course prix-fixe menu costs less than $50.
  • Sip Zahav's Lemonanna of bourbon, muddled mint, lemon verbena or Israeli Salad Martini with gin, tomato and cucumber water and parsley.
  • Save a few dollars and imbibe from 5-7pm.
  • Park along the Society Hill Towers and save a few bucks.
  • On Thursday nights, managers unveil The Quarter, a seductive area hidden by a heavy drape where the chef prepares a surprisingly inexpensive tasting menu.
  • Bring a group of friends and family and dine in The Quarter --- a 24-seat space where guests can fest on a $65 prix fixe menu that changes weekly.
  • A five-course prix-fixe menu costs less than $50.
  • Order a pitcher of Lemonna (bourbon, muddled mint, fresh lemon and lemon Verbena) that fills about four glasses and goes down easy, or sample the Israeli beer.
AlphonseT

Amada

Spanish in City Center East

Buddakan

Asian in City Center East

Zahav is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, William Penn Annex East, and Pennsport.
People found this by searching for: Zahav Restaurant In Philadelphia, Zahav Phila, Zahav, Zahav Reviews, Kryptonic Restaurant In Philly, Zahav Restaurant Menu, Zahav Philadelphia, and What To Eat At Zahav.