Zang Chi

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Sushi

Pros
"They are very nice. The food is yum."
"Good services good food"
Cons
"Need more table to dine in"
Comments
"This place is very clean and I like the table"
August 20, 2010

Zangchirocks!

Zang Chi the most amazing food ever! It's always very fresh and good! I love the new St.Paul Sandwich that they have out! Zang Chi Rocks!
August 23, 2009

the best chinese food

I love this food.the foods so fresh. my family always been there.General Ts"o chicken and beef garlic sauce so good!Carb rangoon every time I have to order!come on.try it!the price nice for lunch too!
April 24, 2008

Good Food with Fast Delivery

My coworkers and I always order from here!!! We love this place. I always get the hot braised chicken!!! I love it!!!

Chinese Breakfast Takeout

Zang Chi  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/29/2013 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They are very nice. The food is yum.
    Cons
    Need more table to dine in
    Comments
    This place is very clean and I like the table
  • 7/26/2013 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 7/06/2013 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Zang Chi is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and Fairmont City.
People found this by searching for: Zang Chi St. Louis, Zangchi Chinese Restaurant, Zheng Chi Creve Coeur, Mo, Zang Chi St Louis, Zhang Chi 63141, Zang Chi Menu, and Zang Chi.